Magellan GPS / Broken accessories, horrible customer service!
I bought a Roadmate 800 in October last year and the windshield mount broke after 7 months. I sent 2 RMA requests via their online submission form and received no response. Finally I called tech support and *SURPRISE* I spoke to someone who is obviously in India. They said I would be receiving a new mount in 7-10 business days. Nothing. I've been calling them back every week or so for the past 3 months and get the same 2 excuses - their system is going through an upgrade or the item is backlogged. Magellan does not care about its customers - it makes a mediocre product and provides horrible customer service.
DO NOT BUY MAGELLAN. BUY A TOMTOM.
More Magellan GPS Complaints & Reviews
- Magellan GPS - Broken Accessories and Horrendous Customer Service 
- Magellan GPS - What a scam
- Magellan GPS - Beware and stay clear
- Magellan GPS - Piece of crap
- Magellan GPS - Unauthorized billing
- Magellan GPS - magellan gps roadmate 6230-lm
- Magellan GPS - Customer Service/warranty
- Magellan GPS - Terrible customer service