Mac Mall.com / Rebate refusal
I purchased a Macbook and accessories from macmall on Dec 23rd. I received them about Dec 28th. Products were fine not problems. I purchased these items especially the accessories because of the rebate offfers. Well they had to be sent out within 1 months time so I sent the rebates and correct requirements out within 5 days of receiving the products. Last week I Mar. 1st I finally received a rebate for my shipping. $15. I was then sent a letter by MacMall saying that was all I was going to receive so I contacted them and they said they never received my rebates. Well the tricky thing is the rebates were all sent out together so if one got there they all should of. I was sent back my rebate for the printer by the US Postal service for more postage money. By surprise macMall received that one,... and it was late. Which I knew it would be because of the return. So they will not honor that. They say it was 20 days late which is impossible being it was sent out 2 days prior to being late. So it should have been within a week of the due date. I find it very fishy that MacMall didn't receive the rebates they OWE me close to $200. But they did receive the shipping and the late rebate neither of which they pay. So I you ever order from these Jerks send your rebates with confirmation of being received so they can't screw you.
More Mac Mall.com Complaints & Reviews
- MacMall - Rebates and Financing Scam
- PC Mall - Unprofessional cold calls 
- PC Mall - Charged for the order never received! 
- MacMall - Worst service ever 
- MacMall - Wrongful charges 
- MacMall / PCMall - bad experience
- MacMall - Never again!! Beware and avoid!
- MacMall - I wasted too much time and money on it
- Mac Mall - Bad service
- Imac Computer Ordered Through Macmall - policy regarding new defective computer