Luxuryparlor.com / No Communication, Total Scam
This company is so scammy. I ordered two things from them on 4/18/12 (I only ordered from this site because they had both items I wanted and even though they were a bit more expensive, I'd pay the extra for the convenience of one shipment and one shipping charge) and received no notifications from them until 4/27/12, on which date they debited my bank account for ONE of the items I purchased (although I didn't find out it was only one item until today) and sent me an email stating that my items were being shipped via USPS.
I checked the USPS link multiple times and still today it says that they're awaiting the package.
I have tried contacting this company multiple times via email ([protected]@luxuryparlor.com is the only one that doesn't get returned - even [protected]@luxuryparlor.com gets returned to me) to no avail. Their live chat feature no longer works and I cannot find a phone number for them anywhere. I tried calling the phone number that shows up on my bank account for them and it is disconnected. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I had to contact my bank and file a claim to get my money back.
More Luxuryparlor.com Complaints & Reviews
- Luxuryparlor.com - This company sells counterfeit Kerastase
- Luxuryparlor.com - Do not order from these jokers 
- Luxuryparlor.com - I ordered shampoo and conditioner totaling $68 and never received them 
- Luxuryparlor.com - won't refund money 
- Luxury Parlor - The worst shopping experience in my life 
- Luxury Parlor - COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS! SCAMMERS
- Luxuryparlor.com - They billed my credit card and sent me a non-existent USPS tracking number