[Resolved] Luminess Airmake-up

I purchased this product from an TV ad, it stated that I had 30 days to cancel my order. I called to cancel the order before the 30 days and they stated that I had to send back the unit. I called three times to cancel my order not knowing that they was still charging my for the unit, to my surprise I just checked my statements and yes, I have been billed for this unit that I would have sent back when I cancel my order before the 30 days and no one requested me to send back my unit that I was uninformed of that needed to be sent back. I thought the unit came with the special promotion.

• Resolution statement

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, Mar 15, 2016

Hi There,
    We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the 30 day in home trial. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions. As stated in your review the information was informed to return the package before the 30 day in home trial was over. Customers who have decided that they love the Luminess Air and would like to keep the Airbrush System, pays the remaining balance after the 30 days. If you decide that Luminess Air was not for you, returning during the 30 day in home trial, fully cancels remaining balance on your account. We are always here to answer any questions or concerns you may have, if you could please contact us at [protected] Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

Re