lsbf / Refunds

1 78 Sinclair RoadLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom
Phone: 07741201789

Dear Sir /Madam,

My name is Hasanboy Vasijonov.

My student ID: A4010819

I am a former student of LSBF, London.

In March 2013 my student visa has been refused.

I applied for refunds following the required procedure of the school, but

they refused to refund my deposit even though my ACCA full time course

has not been commenced yet.

The school administration replied claiming that it is not the LSBF's fault that my visa refused therefore, I am not eligible for refunds.

The reason of my visa refusal was, the UKBA officer could not read the details of my bank account which was filled on the appropriate section of the application form. But I did not leave the space between the 16 digits of my Debit Card.

When my application returned for non payment, I ordered postal check and resent it.

This time the UKBA replied that I applied for visa too late as my current visa is expired therefore, I don't have established presence, therefore I had to show £9000 instead of £4600 which I had.

Now I don't know how to deal with the school. How they can refuse the money they have not entitled to take? I cant afford loosing so much hardly earned money. I have met many students with the same fate, met them in different internet forums. Why these institutions still

exist in the UK openly and why authorities ignoring when such injustice is taking place?

I would have been grateful if you could take action against the schools policy and help hundreds of students like me to get out of this trap.

My best regards,