LoveMyShoes.com / Never received my refund for the incorrect shoes!

I ordered four children's shoes on 3/29/07. I quickly received my order, but as I opened the shoes two were incorrect. One was the right shoe but wrong size. The other was completely wrong (women's size 9 shoe). I called the company and they sent me a UPS postage paid return label. I sent the shoes back but have never received my refund for the incorrect shoes. I have called the company about five times and keep getting told to be patient and that I will get my refund. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A SCAM!

Comments

• Mi
      10th of Sep, 2007

This company needs to be dealt with. Contact the BBB of New York at www.bbbnewyork.org. You have a right to put your complaint on their permanent record.

• Ka
      26th of Feb, 2009

I wish I've read about this company on the web before placing my order on February 20th. And the only reason why I placed the order with this company is because I have a membership with Borders Bookstore, and they sent me an e-mail of the specials going on with their partners. Since Borders is such i reputable company, I thought that any (if not, all) of their partners would be just as reputable. BOY, WAS I WRONG!
    I've been calling the number on the lovemyshoes.com website since the 23rd, and they've fed me the same line:"your shipment will be on the truck this evening, " for 4 days now. I'd talk to a new rep everytime I call, and it seems like they're reading from a script. They have sent me an e-mail from UPS which states that they'ye received my billing information and my shipment would've been here by February 25th, but they have yet to send my shipment out. They've had my money for a week now and have yet to even ATTEMPT to send out my shipment. So I'm trying to figure out what am I truly paying shipping and handling fees for?! I am truly frustrated. I've spoken to the manager, Mike Adams (of which I am CERTAIN is not his name), and he was really rude to me; especially considering that he HAS my money. He told me that I'm not supposed to get my order until 14 days (business days, that is) AFTER I've receive an e-mail from UPS that they've receive my billing information! How outrageous is that?!
    I will never make the mistake of failing to look up complaints on a web-based company again! And hell will freeze over THRICE before I order from this company again. Please don't make the mistake I did, please don't waste your time to even look on their website.

• Lo
      21st of Aug, 2012
    LoveMyShoes.com - Scam - fraudulent website
    Love My Shoes

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - NEVER EVER EVER ORDER FROM LOVE MY SHOE.com - THEY ARE A FRAUD - A SCAM and everyone should troll their sites and complain about them. They take your money and never send you a confirmation that your order has been shipped and when you file a complaint - I ordered thru paypal - they act like they sent your product but actually they sent this: