loveculture.com / They didn't take items, which were on sale and worn
I ordered skirt from www.loveculture.com. But the size didn’t fit me, so I contacted the customer services and asked if they could change the size. The response was negative and the rep told me that they didn’t accept items, which have been used and it turned out that these items were on sale and they didn’t take them back because of final sale. I searched for this information on the website, but there was no info at all So, be aware and share in order to inform other people.
More loveculture.com Complaints & Reviews
- LOVE CULTURE - Rude employee 
- LOVE CULTURE - Rude employee to say the least
- LoveCulture - Return policy! They did not allow me to return only one item.
- LOVE CULTURE - Fitting Rooms/Staff 
- LOVE CULTURE - Dissatisfied customer
- LoveCulture - I am so upset :(
- LoveCulture - Completely ridiculous!!
- loveculture.com - Stole my money!
- loveculture.com - They refused to take skirt back even it has labels
- www.loveculture.com - Seller states that they haven't received the order back