Loveaholics.com / fault charges, lies
I registered on the website www.loveaholics.com. The moderators stated that it was for free, but they charged me for the registration. Also they provided fake profiles, and all these people from the website wanted to steal money from you. It was the worst experience. I want money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?
More Loveaholics.com Complaints & Reviews
- Loveholics - I cancelled membership, but company charged me again
- Loveaholics.com - billing, overcharging
- Loveaholics - hustle 
- Loveaholics.com - unethical business practices
- Loveaholics.com - these jerks continued to take money for the membership, but I cancelled all deals with them 
- [Resolved] Loveaholics.com - payment taken!
- Loveaholics - fake charges and impossible to contact this scamming company
- Loveaholics.com - loveaholics website/registration
- Loveaholics.com - Billing me