Lotto-Lore Canada / Scam

from church <martinsclark@centrum.sk>
date Thu, Jul 29, 2010
subject Call me on phone only if you are interested.

Honestly speaking I do not know and have not seen you before but I came across your profile in the internet where I was searching for something and at the same time looking for a capable hand that can handle this transaction and decided to contact you concerning a deal that will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I am Mr. Martins Clark. I work with LOTTO-LORE, A PRIZE/PROMOTION AWARD DEPARTMENT IN CANADA as a fiduciary agent in Thailand branch

The last online Canadian lotto lore International lottery program that was conducted from an exclusive list of 25, 000, 000 e-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. After this automated computer ballot, some winners that their e-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "A" have file and received there won prize. But there is only one person who is no where to be fund and I as his or her agent have tried my possible best but can not get in touch with the person after several contact through his email. I guess his email does no longer exist and it is only through email that we can contact any winner.

The deal now is that I will like to use YOU in replace of this person by fixing your information's most importantly your e-mail address and other personal information's like

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
3. YOUR OCCUPATION
4. YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
5. DATE OF BIRTH
6. COUNTRY OF RESIDENT
7. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

I will need this information's so that the bank will transfer the won prize to you as the beneficiary. This is 100% possible and risk free. If you are interested then I will be happy and ready to answer any question from you and also to discuss terms of percentage and also go in details to let you know what to do and when to do it as soon as I receive your feedback that you are willing to handle this transaction.

Best regards,

Mr. Martins Clark
Canadian lottery Claim officer
(+[protected])

Comments

• Wa
      7th of Jan, 2013

Why when we receive any tickets the ink is so solvante that you don't evean know yuou scratched a word. Are you the lotto industry so hard up for money that you can't afford to put proper ing so whe We scratch a letter We know it is scratched> You's are so sad Shame on you for screwing people.

• Wa
      7th of Jan, 2013

Letter scratches need to be changed / You are a bunch of crooks