Lotto Max LotteryScam

S Review updated:

Lotto Max Lottery

Dear Email Owner,

We are delighted to inform you that your e-mail addresses with your on-line Winning ticket number [protected]) with BONUS (37) have won you this lottery in the 2nd category. Your prize was release on the 29-November-2010, from the Lotto Max lottery incorporated program. Lotto Max lottery is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses or purchasing of scratch card.

You are therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $1, 000, 000.00 USD (One Million United State Dollars) credited to ticket number 1155930.
To file your claims and process the immediate release of your winnings
Kindly fill the form below and contact your Agent Trevor Miller via Email:
(8) AMOUNT WON: ___________________
(9) WINNING TICKET NUMBER: ____________
(10) TICKET NUMBER: _____________

Name: Trevor Miller
Kindly send a mail to [protected]@hawamail.com or simply click on the Reply button and fill your wining form

Terry Edward,
On-line Ticket coordinator for Lotto Max

• My
    Mysticwriter2019 Feb 24, 2020

FEB. 24/20-----WINNIPEG, MANITOBA... LOTTO MAX TERMINAL ABUSE/HACKING BY STORE OWNER, AND OR STORE TICKET SELLER.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOT: LOTTO MAX CORP. HERE IN WINNIPEG-MANITOBA-INFORMED ME-VIA THEIR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS DEPT. A MAN. WHOM I SPOKE TO-
    ANSWERED SOME QUESTIONS FOR ME. OVER A LOTTO-MAX TICKET HACK -GOING ON IN WINNIPEG-MANITOBA!!

A OFFICIAL EMPLOYEE OF LOTTO MAX CORP. HERE IN WINNIPEG-MANITOBA. ANSWERED SOME QUESTIONS, I POSED TO HIM.

I BOUGHT A $ 40.00 --8 - NUMBER -LOTTO MAX BOX-"COMBO" THEY CALL IT. ON FEB.18/20 AT A WESTEND -LOTTO /STORE-HERE IN WINNIPEG-MANITOBA.

THE MALE TICKET SELLER/OWNER OF STORE-SAID--"WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO HALF'S ON THE TICKET-"PARTNERS"... 50-50 SPLIT" -
    IF OUR TICKET WINS--I KNEW HIM AND SAID-OK-BUT I KEEP THE ORIGINAL-YOU PHOTO COPY IT-FOR YOURSELF-AS CONFIRMATION-YOU ARE MY 50-50-SPLIT$$$ PARTNER. HE AGREED.

WE EACH SIGN OUR NAMES ON THE BACK OF THE ORIGINAL TICKET AND THE PHOTO COPY Y HE MADE OF IT. AS AGREED.

BUT I SAID-SINCE IT IS MY TICKET -IN THE FIRST PLACE-AND I LET YOU GO HALF IN/SPLIT THE $$$ -IF ?
    WE WIN A MAJOR PRIZE-SAY ...
    MORE THAN $ 200. WE WILL SPLIT THE CASH-50-50 AS AGREED UPON-SIGNATURE SIGNED-ON -ORIGINAL TICKET AND YOUR PHOTO COPY OF SAID ORIGINAL-AGREED-FINE-HE SAID.

WE SPLINT-EXAMPLE $ 200, 0R MORE-WE SPLIT 50-50 EACH. PRIZE MONEY-- ANYTHING LESS-WE KEEP THE SAME NUMBERS FOR THE NEXT DRAW. AGAIN-WE KEEP THE SAME BOX -8-NO'S -TO PLAY-IF WE HAVE ENOUGH $$ TO BUY IT AGAIN- THE COMBO-BOX. HE AGREED AGAIN.

NOTE: HIS WIFE SELLS THE LOTTERY TICKETS TOO! WORKS THE TERMINAL ETC..

SO-I WATCH THE RESULTS-APPROX. 11:30PM FRIDAY-FEB.18/20. WE WON! 3/7 NUMBERS-MEANS- 8 -$ 5.OO FREE PLAYS.-HEY GREAT!

SO SAT. MORNING-I GET A CALL FROM MY TICKET PARTNER-FRIEND-FOR 4 YEARS AT HIS STORE. SAYING-WE GET 24 FREE -NUMBERS-NEXT
    DRAW--GIVE ME THE ORIGINAL $40.00 TICKET-I NEED IT NOW! HE SAID.

I SAID-I'LL BE IN YOUR STORE -HOUR OR SO-TO SCAN THE TICKET IN FRONT OF YOU-OK? HE SAID NO! NO! I NEED IT NOW-OR THE LOTTERY COPR. WILL BE MAD AT ME! THEN STOPPED HIS SPEECH-SAYING-I NEED THE ORGINAL TICKET NOW.

I AGAIN SAID - I'LL BE IN --IN A HOUR-BEST I CAN DO . THEN-HE SAID --OH! OK--AND HUNG UP.

WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE STORE-HOUR TO THE LETTER! AS THEY SAY--HE WAS BUSY-SO I SCANNED THE ORIGINAL TICKET-TO SEE WHAT WE ...
    OFFICIALY WON.--THE TICKET SCANNER-READ " ALL READY VALIDATED! " AND GAVE ME -NO FURTHER INFO- THEN, I TRIED AGAIN..

AGAIN--THE TICKET ALREADY VALIDATED!...MANY PEOPLE MAY TEAR UP THE TICKET-THINKING -THEY WON NOTHING! IT HAPPENS!

SO, I WENT OVER TO MY SO CALLED FRIEND-STORE OWNER-AND SAID -I CAN'T GET ANY PRICES-ETC. IF WE WON OR NOT?

HE SAID DON'T WORRY- HE TOOK THE ORIGINAL TICKET OF MINE-CAME CAME BACK WITH ANOTHER PAPER-A PHOTO COPY OF SOME
    WINNING NUMBERS- HE SAID WE WON-
    HE TORE UP MY ORIGINAL TICKET-IN HALF-AND SAID -HE NEEDS IT-TO THROW OUT LATER?...

HE GAVE ME-A -PHOTO COPIED-3 PART PIECE OF PAPER- WITH NEW NUMBERS - ON IT--FOR THE NEXT DRAW-FEB.21/20 AND FEB.25/20
    DRAWS. IN SEPERATE SECTIONS-OF THIS LEGAL SIZE PIECE OF PAPER--

$ 25.00 IN FREE LOTTO MAX TICKETS- FROM OUR WIN ON FEB.21/20 THE $ 40.00 TICKET/COMBO.

I SAID--WELL-I HAD THE ORIGINAL TICKET--WHY COULD I NOT SCAN IT ? I TOLD HIM-IT SAID IN PRINT-"ALREADY VALIDATED!-CASHED IN!

HE SAID-OH! COMPUTER SNAG-ETC..TO THAT EFECT..? DON'T WORRY-I HAVE FREE TICKETS FOR US!!

HOW DID THIS FELLA-CASH IN MY WINNING TICKET-WITH NO ORIGINAL LOTTO MAX-TICKET! ??

HE ONLY HAD A PHOTO COPY OF MY ORIGINAL TICKET!! ON A LEGAL SIZE PIECE OF PAPER.!

I ASKED THE LOTTO MAX FELLA-I SPOKE WITH-THE GUY THAT ANSWERS LOTTERY QUESTION..REMEMBER?..

HE SAID-SIR---WE HAVE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS -OF A TICKET SELLER DOING JUST THAT..! WHATS HIS STORE NAME-AND HIS NAME PLEASE?.. THIS WAS JUST A DAY AGO!! I PHONED LOTTERIES COMMISSION-FOR ANSWERS.

I SAID -LETS WAIT-TIL THE FEB.25/20 LOTTO MAX DRAW..AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS-? IF? HE WILL "AGAIN-"CASH IN THE FEB.25/20 FREE-
    TICKETS-ON THE SCANNED PIECE OF PAPER- WE BOTH HAVE, AS SOON AS HE CAN GET THE WINNING NUMBERS FROM TV ETC.

HE WANTS TO VALIDATE ANY WINNINGS-BEORE-I TRY AND VALIDATE IT? BUT NOW-HE HAS THE ORGINAL TICKETS -HE GOT FROM MY ORIGINAL $ 40.00 COMBO-BOX. HIS GREED WILL CATCH HIM UP, I GUESS.

I ASKED THIS LOTTO MAX REP. EMPLOYEE- HOW WOULD HE KNOW HOW TO DO ALL THAT? IT'S LIKE "HACKING IN" THE LOTTO MAX COMPUTERS- TO GET RESULTS-ETC.

THE MAN SAID-HE PROBABLY KNOWS SOMEONE-SAVY IN COMPUTER PROGRAMING-OR BOUGHT A HACK-DISC-ETC. OR HE IS A COMPUTER
    SAVY-TICKET SELLER-ETC.

THIS CAN NOT BE LEGAL ? DOES LOTTO MAX/LOTTERIES -ALLOW THIS! HE SAID DEFINITELY NOT! IT'S A CRIME ETC.

AND TO LOTTO MAX RESULTS PAGE/ CORPORATION-----YOU DON'T TELL US--HOW MUCH A $ 40.00 COMBO LOTTO MAX-BOX -8-NUMBERS IS WORTH ! ..RE.NUMBERS PICKED-OR THE ----

$ 100.00 + TICKET-LOTTO MAX 9 NUMBER COMBO IS WORTH-IF-YOU WIN ON IT.. YOU SHOULD TELL US! NOT JUST SAY 3/7 PAYS FOR A
    $ 5.00 7 NUMBER IS...Such and such $$ ...I CAN'T EVEN ASK A TICKET SELLER WHATS IT WORTH RE. THE ABOVE! THEY DON'T KNOW!!

THEY SAY SCAN THE ORGINAL!! IF ONE HAS A UNVALIDATED ORIGINAL TICKET! NO PROBLEM--MY PLIGHT AND OTHERS-CAN'T DO THAT!

IF WE GET SCAMED BY A CROOKED LOTTERY SELLER! APPROVED TO SELL TICKETS, BY LOTTERIES -MANITOBA-CORP. WINNIPEG-MANITOBA.

PARTIALLY BLIND-PERSONS-THE AGED-THE HANDICAP-PERSONS ETC. HAVE A DISADVANTAGE-IF THEY GO UP AGAINST A CROOKED LOTTO-MAX. ETC. TICKET SELLER!

IF? ONE OF THE ABOVE-HEARS A TICKET SELLER-SAY: SIR-YOU COME TO MY STORE OFTEN- I CAN SCAN YOUR TICKET FOR FREE-JUST INCASE YOU LOSE IT--YOU WILL HAVE A PHOTO COPY OF IT-TO TAKE TO WESTERN CANADA, LOTTERIES CORP-HERE IN WINNIPEG-MANITOBA-TO COLLECT YOUR WINNINGS-"WHATEVER"!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ETC. NOW LETS DO SOMTHING ABOUT THESE SCAMER/HACKERS!!!

• My
    Mysticwriter2019 Feb 24, 2020

Send to Fraud Dept. Western Canada Lotteries Corp . Winnipeg-Manitoba.