Lonelymilf.co.ukFake dating site

1 Review updated:

Don´t be fooled all of the profiles on the site are fake. Everyone is supposedly looking for some fun, however if you pass on your number of email address or try and setup a meeting every profile answers along the lines, if you don´t mind can we chat on here a bit longer until we get to know each other. At a pound a message no genuine profile would want to keep chatting. So don´t be sucked in like a sucker.

Ri
Nov 27, 2016

Comments

• Kc
      Aug 05, 2017

I had a problem like this with Lonely Milf. I messaged two supposedly desperate women. They couldn't have been that desperate because neither wanted to move away to email, preferring to rack up huge bills. In the end I challenged one and in fact I found her on various sex sites, eaach saying almost the same things about herself - desperate etc etc. The other one I messaged and share some thoughts with but as I was leaving the site suggested we move to email but like the other one, she wanted to carry on using the site's own system.Four days later I found her on another site, and said do you want to continue messaging her for a while, and explaining we'd been chatting on LM. She didn't even remember, which makes me think that there are several people at the company answering the messages. Interestingly, although they all professed to be working, my messages were generally answered within ten minutes. On the second site I found someone else who I thought might be investing come money in as she seemed keen. Sadly the outcome was the same, only this one appears to have hijacked the name of a company director to 'big herself up'. She cleverly added a town which is probably NOT where she lives but where someone of the same name can be found via 192.com. Interestingly, I confronted her with all this and she hasn't replied! This site is 'Dirty Granny' which cannot be traced although I have a feeling they share profiles with LM, and they appear to be connected with 'Sex in England' and 'Milf UK' as the sites all have a very similar look. Beware!

• Oh
      Aug 01, 2018

Wish I had read this earlier. I just spent £25 on message credits...Knob head comes to mind!!!

• Ed
      Apr 21, 2019

Hi, just thought I’d let people know about my experience with lonelymilf.co.uk, I was suspicious from the outset after being asked to pay for messages. I understand that sites need to make money but this is taking the piss. I give a lady my email address and asked her to contact me and the reply was, “let’s get to know each other a little better”!. I also checked ladies in my local area there are 100s of them! Total bollocks! There’s not that many people living here never mind woman! One profile I checked says she is 28 in her profile but the date printed on the photo made her 13? I’m sure there’s a law against that? Also people from where I live don’t say dam! Unless they’ve moved from the USA. Anyway people save you money it’s total [censored]. “We do say that”!