Lonelymilf.co.ukLoss of service and no support

J

Hi
I have been having issues with lonelymilf.co.uk for around two months now.
I have been using the contact us page in the website and had no reply about the security on the site.
I logged on today to find my entire history has been removed, have sent repeated emails to lonelymilf.co.uk and no reply, I contacted Epoch which is the authorised seller for the website and they have been useless, supplying me with email addresses that do not exist.
I have done a search on the website owners which comes back as s&p leisure entertainment 483 Green Lanes London N13 4BS United Kingdom.
I need some advice about what I can do to recover the money I have on there site in credit, I have no way of contacting the website owners and Epoch are useless.
My user login in is [protected]@yahoo.com

Regards