Londonrecruit.net / Fake courses

1 71-75 Shelton Street London WC2H 9JQLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44 20 3750 3145

I have recently came across londonrecruit.net they offered me an opportunity as a radiography assistant, but said I had to do a course at the infamous 52 Skyline Village, Canary Wharf. And pay 200pounds, prior my interview. I had my suspicions and thanks to this thread, I didn't not part with my money.
I am so disappointed someone can get away with this. I felt slightly vulnerable to this scam after hoping this could be my big career opportunity.
They are still running courses now. I can't believe this is still happing. The messages on this thread are all to familiar same names addresses emails etc even the same phone numbers. LONDONRECRUIT.NET must not be trusted under any circumstance.

Gl
Jul 29, 2015

More Londonrecruit.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kr
      11th of Sep, 2015

They have tried it again with a new advert.

This great opportunity is for a 5 day a week nanny to work for to busy parents. The role is to care for a 2 year old little boy on a Monday to Friday, 10am - 6pm.

We are very sad that our current nanny is leaving us after 1.5 years as she is having a baby. She leaves in late September 2015 so the position is available then but we would consider waiting until mid October for the "right" candidate if necessary.

The role will include all nursery duties such as children?s laundry, meal planning, taking the child out and assisting with social and educational development.

You will also have great initiative, lots of energy and have a genuine love of working with children and families.

£575 per week

They got £20 from me then they wanted the rest in cash on the training day. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD Stay away

• We
      26th of Jun, 2016

Any time you respond to a job advert and a condition of employment is to pay money, run run run. I looked up the registration of this company and it is private, meaning the owner does not want their name and contact information known. Why? Also, the site is still pretty new (was only registered less than 2 years ago) and is set to expire next month. Just remember: NEVER pay for a job! NEVER!