liveperson.com / harassment

United States Review updated:
Robin Bluedragon harassed me on LivePerson.com. He sent me messages that were rude and mean spirited. I was so disturbed by it that I ended up cancelling my account there, and I don't even know him! He's a supposed "psychic" on that website but he goes out of his way to insult clients. He's a fraud and he should be barred from giving "psychic readings" to the public and stealing their money. Apparently I'm not the first to report his behavior, either. He needs to leave.

D  29th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have been to a few "psychic " readers on "Liveperson" which suprised me because they were quite accurate...One of which gave me the name of the person I inquired about...There absolutely no way this reader/person should have known this information...Another reader at Liveperson predicted the exact date and time of the birth of my grandson...What are the odds that both these just lucky guesses? I will admit there are many bad apple in the bunch, however we should not judge those who are "authentic"...
N  17th of Nov, 2009 by
Ela sorry to pop your bubble..but it is a known fact sooooo many experts in Liveperson share transcripts. So if you go around getting reading most ask you for your name and date of birth and the person in question. So that expert shares transcript to other experts and thats how they do their business. Its a known fact. I was hooked and I want people to know to BEWARE. They feed you fairytales and in the end you will be devastated when nothing comes true.
D  30th of Mar, 2010 by
I find it most intersting that LP is the main advertiser for this page, and that these are just lies from another jealous expert. If this were a real person, which I dont think it is, and I seemed rude to you its likely because I didnt tell you what you wanted to hear. I would have no way to contact you, or harrass you, by the way, unless you came to me, or checked the button for me to be allowed to contact you. And after looking for your name in all my work from 3 moths either way from your post here, I dont think you were ever even a client of mine. So this is just another BS attack on someone who doesnt deserve it.
D  8th of May, 2011 by
Busteedd! I find it funny when people automatically assume a psychic is not real because they dont tell you what you want to hear, iam sorry but whats the point of going to one, if your just expecting them to lie to and tell you what you want to hear? Not only that just because a prediction doesnt come to pass doesnt mean they are fake either, the future is not set in stone, you have your own free will to make decisions that can change the future, as so do the people you inquire about. I even knew that, and iam not a psychic. Also every psychic has there own abilities, asking for you dob or name doesnt mean anything about being fake. Seeing a psychic is an interaction period. Do you go to a doctor and when he asks whats wrong with you say, cant you tell me, your the doctor. No you wouldnt. Asking for little info like your first name or dob gives em a chance to connect with you. People need to look up what a psychic actually before going to one, instead of reporting someone as a fraud who has real talents.Give your head a shake.
N  8th of May, 2011 by
I'll tell you what you want to hear. ;)

LivePerson Logo LivePerson