LivePerson, Inc. / Awful company

I'm filing this complaint to report Kasamba/LivePerson, an expert psychic service with so called gifted intuitive psychics. None of their experts in any area are screened upon joining this network. I was having quite a good experience for a while i.e being told what I wanted to hear by psychics who were just leading me on and none of their predictions came true.

One psychic totally lied to me but made a very good hit when predicting something. I thought she was so good. Wrong. The situation went went totally reversed, turned out she made one good guess and that she was in fact just guessing, you know? Then I came and talked to her again and told her that the situation took a turn for the unexpected within 3 days after talking to her. It surprised me so badly. She then blocked me and wouldn't reply to my messages. She realized she got busted and just ran. And I'm not even harassing her. I should be angrily telling her how she scammed me.

Well, I'm taking action now. Guess what the customer service did when I asked for a refund from this unethical expert who disappeared when she got busted guessing. The customer service sent me an automated reply saying I can't get a refund and that they're sincerely sorry. Yeah, right. Their expert downright scammed me. She's just one of so many experts on LivePerson who take advantage of people's misfortunes. I had unsatisfactory readings with 2 other psychics and I asked for a refund within 72 hours. I didn't get a refund. LivePerson never gives a refund! No matter when you request it and why you request it. Believe me.

Their mission is to get people's money. That's all. They have got to stop now. We need to stop this ruthless company.

Va

Comments

• Sp
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I apologize ahead for seeming at all catty. Anyone with half a brain must know that when giving money to a 'psychic' it's going to be a crap-shoot. I do feel that there are people out there who have tuned into an honest gift, I do. However, to assume that every psychic is legitimate, would just be naive. I don't see how Liveperson would be liable for this. We have to use our own best judgement when selecting these people. I lost some money myself on Liveperson the very same way. Then I also found one or two who were pretty amazing...

• Be
      9th of Jun, 2009

LivePerson will protect anyone who makes them money. Experts are subcontractors, which effectively removes any liability from LivePerson. Although they advertise that they have "professional" experts available, they neither verify nor screen experts - verification is OPTIONAL. LivePerson is notorious for turning a blind eye to shady and unscrupulous behavior as long as they continue to receive their commission - they take a very hefty portion of expert earnings (close to 50%).
    The ONLY offence great enough for LivePerson to take any action against is taking clients/business of the LivePerson platform (they'd be losing revenue - see a theme yet?). It doesn't matter if the expert has misrepresented themselves, promising to return your lost love for $500, or has changed both name and gender overnight. As long as the expert is bringing in revenue, they're fine, and LivePerson is just laughing all the way to the bank.

• Jm
      25th of Dec, 2009

Anyone who pays for a "psychic" reading has in my opinion no right to complain. Psychics are all fake! There is no such thing as reading the future or past. Take it from me, I know!@

• Ho
      1st of Jul, 2010

aaaaaahahaha THIS SITES [censor] I COMPLAINED ABOUT A SITE AND THEY COME HERE AND HAD IT REMOVED THEY NEVER ASKED ME BEFORE THEY DID IT JUST REMOVED IT MAYBE THEY THREATENED THE BOARD WITH LEGAL ACTION?

19th of Sep, 2010

If you ever pay a "psychic" for their services, especially a random one online, then you completely and utterly DESERVE to lose your money for being so monumentally stupid. I hope every last one of you winds up being culled from the herd before you have a chance to reproduce.

Idiots.

• Ca
      27th of Oct, 2010

Hey A Name Goes Right Here,

If you despise everyone on here who has made a post about psychics then why would you go to the trouble of searching this and commenting on people's posts? This is the 3rd post I've seen you comment on and I'm sure I'll find more if I keep reading complaints. Seems like a lot of effort to go to just to insult people.

• Be
      9th of Jun, 2013

By going to psychics, I learned 2 important things:
    1. Psychic abilities do exist.
    2. Psychics provide an (ultimately) useless service.

There is no contradiction above. People usually go to psychics to gain certainty about the future. YOU CAN NOT RELY ON PSYCHICS FOR CERTAINTY. Even the best can and do make mistakes. Some may pick up elements of truth but get other things wrong. If you consult one psychic, you can’t be absolutely sure you got one that truly connected with you. If you consult multiple psychics, you can’t be sure which one was right. Unless of course a prediction comes true and then how can you be sure it wasn’t just an educated guess? You must remember that psychics get consulted by hundreds to thousands of people in the same situation. Most circumstances just aren’t that unique. Also what if other details in the reading are wrong? Not much of a confidence boost, huh?

To make matters worse, genuine psychics can tell lies. They may fear getting a bad rating if they tell you a harsh truth. Or they might pick up something about you that they don’t approve of and lie to you out of malice.

If you are in a desperate emotional state, it’s better to find a good therapist. If you do get a reading and are told what you want to hear, that will bring relief and joy, but it won’t last if real life events don’t confirm the psychic’s words. Sooner or later, another psychic is going to tell you exactly what you don’t want to hear and then you may find yourself hurting again and looking for another psychic to tell you positive thing - and so will start a vicious cycle that may leave your pockets empty and your heart as raw as ever. Be careful!