Lipton Tea 100 Count Tea Bags / watered down, flavorless tea
I too have used Lipton 100 count tea bags for years, and have always made perfect gallons of tea from this. Over the past few months I noticed after making a gallon of tea using the same amount of tea bags I normally use, the tea has no flavor and taste watered down. What happened? This problem needs to be corrected as I see a lot of people have experienced the same problem and will, if necessary, change brands. Lipton tea, move over. Luzianne Tea wants to shake your hand for the thousands of customers you just handed over to them.
More Lipton Tea 100 Count Tea Bags Complaints & Reviews
- Lipton - pure leaf extra sweet tea, tea particles 
- Pepsi / Lipton Green Tea - expired drink 
- Lipton Ice Tea - scary product! 
- Lipton Green Tea with citrus - dangerous bottles
- Lipton - bugs in soup
- Lipton Tea - lipton green tea tulsi natura
- Lipton Tea - no longer has any flavor & tea are all torn
- Lipton Tea - lipton tea green tea citrus — single serve bottles 20 oz
- Lipton Tea - pure leaf real brewed tea 
- Lipton Pure Leaf - mold!