Limoges Jewelry / Terrible company

Limoges Jewelry
My wife showed me an advertisement for a heart ring with both of our birthstones in it, and asked for it for Valentine's Day. Granted, it was $20.00, but it was one of the things she wanted. After waiting weeks, it arrived. Within 4 days, her finger was turning green. I can buy cheaper jewelry at Walmart and that doesn't happen. My advice, go to Walmart.

N  13th of May, 2009 by
I ordered a ring for my daughter's senior hig school graduation. It came sooner than I thought it would. The engraving was very small but the ring is not very big so, I cannot complain. the ring is ot turning green and the Quality is decent for 46.00.

Anyhow, I clicked on YES- send me a 10.00 coupon as a rebate button. oh boy did trouble begin... some third party copny got a hold of my charge info from this website and they took it upon themselves to debit 12.00 per month from my checking acct. yup. today, my bank blocked them from dippin in to my account this third party firm has nothing to do with jewelry.

I guess limoges shares personal bank card data? i'll be finding out realllll soon, yes sir ree. you bet I will... it has been a big ole hassle to get banks fees reversed and more...

Beeeeeeeeeeeee careful online when ordering anything with your bank card the sharks are swimming in the internet seas.
A  9th of Sep, 2009 by
I bet you ordered the same ring that I bought for my granddaughter. She has only worn it for two weeks...it's PEELING and is turning BLACK...and all that company did was tell me to return it and they'd replace it...WHY ???? So we could just get another that would do the same thing??? I THINK NOT ! What a RIP OFF this company is.
N  26th of Aug, 2010 by
My boyfriend bought a ring for my birthday that had our names engraved, our birthstones, and two hearts.
I had worn it acouple days and the 14K gold started to peel off and reveal the silver underneath.
I'm not really the type of girl to get bothered by this, so I took some gold nail polish and thought I was going to paint over it :P ENDED UP TAKEING REMOVER AND GETTING IT OFF. ---TRAIL AND ERROR.
Okay, then I thought, Well, maybe if i take a file and file the gold off, and make it a silver ring. --DON'T DO THAT EITHER PEOPLE, SCRATCHES THE RING.
Then, last I chose to take a nail buffer with 1-SMOOTH, 2-BUFF, 3-SHINE and done the steps to the ring. ----wala! perfect silver ring. EVEN TOOK THE SCRATCHES FROM FROM FILEING IN EARLIER TRYS. ALSO SHINES WITH A REFLECTION.
Hoped I helped someone. =]