Liligal.cominability to communicate with them and to cancel order

Beware!!! While the prices and items on this website appear to be a good deal, they do not tell you in advance of ordering that your order will be delayed for an extended period of time.in the case of an item (christmas top) I need within 20 days, I was not given that info until the order was processed. They did indicate some delay, but were not truthful in that disclosure. I immediately attempted to cancel the order but was unable to "send" the email. It is obviously set up that was to prevent such communication! I wish I had seen the list of complaints before I ordered. Apparently, the old adage "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!" having read the list of complaints on this site, I will never again knowingly order from an overseas company. Will be far more vigilant and careful in the future... While I immediately reported this to my financial institution and they will dispute it for me, I know this will be a problem. Shame on these companies who make it harder for those who operate in an ethical way.

Ja