LifeTime Fitness / cheaters
LifeTime Fitness showed me their wonderful child care facility, and I thought that my child will be having wonderful time while I am working out. The first time we came with my 5year-old after signing the contract, I left her in the child care room. after the class I picked her up but she had tears in her eyes. I discovered that the climber and the computer room was closed, and she wanted to use those. Next day - same situation. Now, she refuses to go with me to the fitness center, because they limit what she can do.
I went to speak with the manager, and she told me that they keep the facilities closed when the number of children is less than 25. No one told me about this when we signed the contract.
I canceled my membership shortly, and don't advice any one to join this fitness.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- Life Time Fitness - worst interview of my life 
- Life Time Fitness - promoting the brand
- LifeTime Fitness - racism 
- Life Time Fitness - bad customer service 
- LifeTime Fitness - corporate climate/toxic environment