Lifestyle Lift / results not in yet

1 Review updated:

Please, I would like to withdraw my comments about Life style Lift and allow the 7 weeks to pass and breathe.. with my results not against them... and let this heal more. I went to LifeStyle Lift today, was treated royaly with great additional informations and positive outlook . More than my jealous friends gave me !!
LSL also gave me my before pictures !! Wow, i didn't know what ugly fallen features i'd gotten used to the photos are un touched, proof positive
Please retrack my comments asap

After a few hours in hot epsom salts and massage as they suggested today i am doing MUCH better ! Swelling and pain abaiting. Thsi is a full facelift and it is spose to make major changes. I need to wait and see... Look in my own mirrior instead of listening to others.

Sincerely,

nadia nadiak Rivera Tavares Fla

[protected]

Comments

• Te
      Nov 12, 2010

why do I got a feeling ur lting

• Pa
      Jul 14, 2014

YOU can't take that back just because you feel restitution
    and like your royalty...there are many of us who suffer and will suffer from
    the hands of lifestyle lift doctors and the covered up information by them at
    lifestyle lift to really choose what is right for them. And the company doesn’t
    really care because there have not been any consequences for them… For the
    longest time I have felt so traumatized from that surgery that It’s been almost
    a year and I still don’t know how to talk about it…How can you live with
    yourself know that this is wrong on so many levels???????