Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - LHVC / Defrauded of 6500$ Can. I'm going on TV to talk about them... Join me by sending me your own complaints!
I am a single mother with one child. I saved to go to the Dominican Republic and was there from Dec 30 2008 to January 5, 2009. On the last day there I too was taken on a tour by a sales man named Dominico. He also applied pressure. He also told me that I can choose any sister resort with no black out days and that this was not a time share. He also told me that the price will be going up and this opportunity is not available anywhere else. He indicated Lifestyle vacations is in Toronto but I could not join this club there as they only have a sales office in the Dominican Republic. He told me and another couple that the owner of this business is German. I checked everywhere on the website and found nothing. I did request a copy of a contract which he was unwilling to do. He indicated that this contract would be available once the financing went through and I signed the paper as an initial application. He was even willing to sell me 25 weeks for $4000 U.S. but I had to come up with $2000US. He sat there while I made a phone call to my credit card company to have my credit limit increased even after I told him I would not be able to get it. He asked if I had another card but I told him no.
He even told me I could make extra money by selling weeks at a higher amount for villas including Hawaii.
I can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Eve.
More Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - LHVC Complaints & Reviews
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Fraud and cheating! 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Timeshare Scam 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Fraudulent Charges 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Credit Card Fraud 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Fraud 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club [LHVC] - timeshare lies
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club [LHVC] - no accessible to handicap people, poor customer, service no maintenance, on, ac service empty refrigerator bad food
- Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club - scam! I could not set up the website, the cd information for this was a long process. no customer service rep to help. I was scammed out of $12,000 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club [LHVC] - vacation club 
- LHVC - Misrepresentation, Scam,Fraud, Dishonest People