Lifestyle Family Fitness / Do not appreciate their employees

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

This company claims they pay their employees well...maybe the DMs and Executives. They also claim they have the best customer service, which sometimes is true. It is important that the front desk employees be friendly and helpful. Again, in some gyms this is true. However, how do you expect to get good people when you only pay $7 an hour to the most important person in contact with a potential member or client for personal training? I understand that most of these people do not have college degrees, but if you are holding these people responsible for the very FIRST contact to a potential member or client, you really should consider increasing their pay. In many of the gyms around Tampa, I have been ignored and spoken down to when entering the gym. When I have called to speak with my trainer, I have been left on hold and have had to hang up, only to call back and be put on hold again. This is bad business, especially when you are priced as high as you are. I do say that the gym on Hillsborough has the best front desk people as well as entire staff. Hyde Park is the worst. I think you should take a step back and re-think what type of people you are hiring when you pay as low as you do. You pay $7 an hour, you get $7 an hour service.

Comments

• Ca
      26th of Jul, 2009

Why do people take a job and agree to do that job for a certan amount. Then complian the money not enough. Don't take the job.