LifeCell South Beach Skincare / lifecell cream free trial
After filling up the information required to receive the sample of one of their products at a cost of 24$ including shipment by FedEx, their system indicated that the transaction was not successful. I tried once more and the same error message showed up. A few minutes later, I received an SMS stating that a transaction of 189.00 $ had been made on my card. Nothing but a fraud. Gladly enough, the bank stopped the transaction and blocked my card. Upon searching on the net, I found dozens of similar attempts from that same company. This company should be forbidden to be in business.
Spread the news about this fraudulent company !
More LifeCell South Beach Skincare Complaints & Reviews
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - lifecell class action lawsuit! 
- Life Cell Skin - billed bank account b4 trial period up 
- Lifecellskincare.com - bad product
- LifeCell South Beach Skin Care - free trial theft, scam, deception
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - small handling charge became a $189.00 deduction from my checking acct. 
- LifeCell Skin Care Sample Ad - bait and switch
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - allergic to it 
- Life Cell Skin Cream - fraud from credit card
- LifeceLLCream.com - bogus charges and I can't stop it
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - all in one anti aging treatment