LifeCell South Beach Skincare / lifecell cream free trial

US Review updated:

After filling up the information required to receive the sample of one of their products at a cost of 24$ including shipment by FedEx, their system indicated that the transaction was not successful. I tried once more and the same error message showed up. A few minutes later, I received an SMS stating that a transaction of 189.00 $ had been made on my card. Nothing but a fraud. Gladly enough, the bank stopped the transaction and blocked my card. Upon searching on the net, I found dozens of similar attempts from that same company. This company should be forbidden to be in business.
Spread the news about this fraudulent company !

Mr
Mar 10, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      Feb 20, 2019

I had a similar experience. This time they sent a sample free of charge, and then billed me $189 30 days later when the 'free trial' ended. I returned the product per their requirements.

I currently have a complaint in with the BBB and have disputed the charge with my credit card company.

The agent was extremely argumentative when I contacted them and said I wanted to return the product, and kept trying to create a scenario where I would be billed $189 for a tube of mediocre face cream.

Total, total, scam.