Lifecell (again). / skin product
The wording of the web page indicates the the trial product can be purchased for a small amount of money and if the product is kept beyond the 30 day trial period then the $189 cost of the product will be taken against the credit card. Immediately upon paying for the 'trial' the company also takes a charge against the credit card for the $189. Completely contrary to its promises. Their response was, 'oh we always do that, just to ensure that the order is available if it's required.'
The refund can take up to 21 business days, although they manage to levy the charge instantaneously and they also insist this is in keeping with their policy which patently it is not. See words copied and pasted from its web page below; second paragraph is quite clear.
is exclusive TRY BEFORE YOU BUY promotion is limited to new customers only (one per household, per lifetime). Today’s offer is a 2-month supply of LifeCell All-in-One Anti-Aging Treatment to try for 30 days.
All you pay today is $4.25 (reduced today from $8.50) for shipping and handling This charge is non-refundable. If you’re not satisfied with your results, simply send back your trial within 30 days from today, and your account will be cancelled. If you keep LifeCell beyond the trial period, your original form of payment will be billed $189.
Your 30-day trial includes a 120-Day Money Back Guarantee period which allows you to return the product for a full refund. Your trial includes free enrollment to our replenishment service. Every 60 days, we will send you a fresh 2-month supply of LifeCell at the discounted rate of $149. You are pre-authorizing this transaction now. International customers will be billed an additional $14.50 for S&H. To cancel your recurring orders, simply contact us Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST at [protected] or via email 24/7 at [protected]@lifecellskincare.com. Recurring orders are under a 15-day money back guarantee. The order must be sent back unopened and in its original packaging within 15 days of delivery in order to receive credit. Keep in mind all transactions on this website are in USD. If your financial institution operates with a currency other than USD, they may assess an international currency exchange fee.
More Lifecell (again). Complaints & Reviews
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - lifecell class action lawsuit! 
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - lifecell cream free trial 
- Life Cell Skin - billed bank account b4 trial period up 
- Lifecellskincare.com - bad product
- LifeCell South Beach Skin Care - free trial theft, scam, deception
- LifeCell Skin Care Sample Ad - bait and switch
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - allergic to it 
- Life Cell Skin Cream - fraud from credit card
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - small handling charge became a $189.00 deduction from my checking acct. 
- LifeceLLCream.com - bogus charges and I can't stop it