Life Watch, Biotel Heart / heart monitor
Biotel or Life watch Heart Monitor,
I was unable to use the heart monitor. The Glue burnt my skin and I had to return this item early (ordered for two weeks) to my Dr. showing my red, itchy bumpy skin to them. I have contacted the company by phone, fax and mail with no resolve. When I finally did reach them by phone (after waiting forever) I was hung up on. They continue to bill me for $800. for a device I could not even use.
Nor have they contacted my insurance for payment. Which make me wonder why they want a cash payment from me.
Very unhappy with this device and their lack of concern or customer service.
More Life Watch, Biotel Heart Complaints & Reviews
- Life Watch Services - Poor everything 
- Life Watch Services - Scam 
- LifeWatch - Elderly Clients Beware
- LifeWatch - Missing events and auto triggers, poor billing, terrible customer service.
- LifeWatch - Best Senior Saving Life Watching Machine 
- LifeWatch heart monitor - Sent 3 defective monitors and ...
- LifeWatch - Overcharging
- LifeWatch - Poor Product & Customer Service 
- LifeWatch - conmed electrodes