Life Insurance / Life Insurance
Prudential sent forms to change beneficiary to someone other than the owner of the policy. Prudential says its their policy to restrict what the own of the policy can do with if an ex-wife calls and claims she's supposs to be the beneficiary. Not court order naming that policy is required.
Without the owner's knowledge Prudential communicated with the owner's ex-wife 5 years after the divorce. Upon her request they sent her forms to change the beneficiary. The owner of the policy was never informed. She sent them a letter of making a claim that she was to be the beneficary on this policy and never sent a court document naming the policy. Again, Prudential did not inform the owner of the policy, just sent him a letter stating he was restricted until the divorce agreement was satisfied. But it won't satisfy it because she lied. Prudential refuses to provide forms to change the beneficiary on to the owner but freely provided them to the non policy owner. I have documentary proof including but not limited to Prudentials letter to the non policy owner noting they provided the forms to change beneficiary.
More Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Life Insurance - Term life insurance 
- Life Insurance - American Income Life
- Life Insurance - Premium 
- Life Insurance - FRAUD, SCAM AND LIES
- Life Insurance - reinstatement
- Life Insurance - scam/ not honored life insurance 
- Life Insurance - Death Benefits 
- Life Insurance - Cheating by Kotak Life Insurance Co 
- Life Insurance - Business Practice