Life Cell / never received product even to try and was charged.
I ordered a trial of this Life Cell product as it sounded pretty good. I never got the sample and was told would be seeing $4.25 charge on my credit card since that is shipping and handling. Well, I never got to try it and already have pending charge for $189.00 that I must dispute with credit card. What a hassle. I tried calling their number to be looped back around to an email address where I get no replies. They said need "special" number and the tube returned to credit me. How will I get this number and there is no tube since there is no merchandise. Just beware consumer. I bet this is a real hassle now. That is reason used credit card. I had a strange feeling. I should have listened to my instincts. Buyer Beware. Just want to help others to avoid this hassle.
More Life Cell Complaints & Reviews
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - lifecell class action lawsuit! 
- Life Cell Skin - billed bank account b4 trial period up 
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - lifecell cream free trial 
- Lifecellskincare.com - bad product
- LifeCell South Beach Skin Care - free trial theft, scam, deception
- LifeCell Skin Care Sample Ad - bait and switch
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - allergic to it 
- Life Cell Skin Cream - fraud from credit card
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - small handling charge became a $189.00 deduction from my checking acct. 
- LifeceLLCream.com - bogus charges and I can't stop it