Life Alert

Posted: Aug 9, 2015 by

I can't cancel the contract, because the rep kept silence

www.lifealert.com
I signed the contract with the company www.lifealert.com, while my mother was in hospital, but my father was alone at home. But recently, they both moved to home for elderly people. I called to the company and asked to cancel contract, but the rep told that they needed to speak with me in person. I tried to contact the rep again, but he hasn’t reply to my phone calls. Strange situation and the behaviour of the rep.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

A  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
To cancel the service, they require you to speak to their 'Customer Retention Department'. Based on my repeated calls, I believe it is a department of one and that person never answers the phone. I've called 10 times over two weeks and am bounced around always ending up with Edwin Garcia. I think he only exists in voicemail because that's all I ever get. Needless to say the voice mails are never returned. Extremely frustrated and actually considering canceling my checking account so they can't keep taking money from me.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree