Emergency Essentials Logo

Emergency Essentials

Having problems with Emergency Essentials?

Emergency Essentials reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2010. The latest review Horrible scam site! was posted on Dec 13, 2016. The latest complaint Missing item that was paid for was resolved on May 14, 2012. Emergency Essentials has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. Emergency Essentials has resolved 2 complaints.

Emergency Essentials Customer Service Contacts

Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

Emergency Essentials Complaints & Reviews

Beprepared.comHorrible scam site!

I have ordered a product from Beprepared (also known as Emergency Essentials) two months ago and did not receive anything.
It was taking way too long so I contacted their customer service and asked about the status of my order and they said it was on hold! That was about one month after I made my order. I did not want to wait any longer and cancelled my order. Unfortunately that wasn't the end. They still have my money and when I ask about my refund they ask me to be more patient. Huge scam!

• Em
      Emergency Essentials Dec 13, 2016

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with us. Holds can happen due to backordered items, credit card declines, or other similar situations. I understand that is frustrating to wait two months without a word. For that we truly apologize.

Your credit card is only charged once your order leaves our warehouse. Because you cancelled your order before it shipped out, your card was not charged, so there is no need to wait for a refund (since there was no charge made). I hope this can help answer any concerns you still have with us, and again, I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused. If you have any more questions, please send us an email or give us a call.

Sincerely,

Emergency Essentials

Beprepared.comCans full of mould

I ordered freeze-dried cheese combo from the website www.beprepared.com. I paid about $180 for the order, and the seller provided it very quickly. When I opened one can, I was in shock. It was full of mould. I opened all cans and each had mould. I took the pics and sent them to the seller. I told to take it back and return my money, but they ignored me. I haven’t received any reply from them. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Emergency EssentialsMissing item that was paid for

My husband ordered 7 water barrels, a plug, and 1 water barrel combo that included a water siphon pump. No email confirmation was sent even though the money was charged against our card. I had to call and request an email confirmation which I finally rcvd. When the package arrived and my husband and I took it out of the plastic sealers, we discovered that the water siphon pump we paid for was missing. I called the company, was transferred to customer service and, after a long wait, a CSR named Charlotte took the call. I told her I was missing an item from my order but did not say what item. She went off the line, came back and said "Was it the water siphon?" I said yes it was. She went off again, came back and said it was backordered. I asked how long it was backordered. She went off, came back and said she had no date. I requested she cancel the water pump and refund the money. She said she would since we had paid for the water pump already. I asked for an email for our records detailing what had happened since there was also no invoice with our order. She hesitated then said she would send an email when she had time. This company has very poor followup as far as invoicing, email confirmation, inventory and order checks, etc. We will not order from this company again.

• Fa
          Farooq Haider May 15, 2012

I m farooq Haider khan i applied for loan but ur company deduct my 50 pound in my account i hv no need to loan so pls refund my money in my account i hv no member ur company pls remove my all details & refund me my account

• Ke
          Kevin Feb 09, 2010

Advertise discounts on products but discounted price does not reflect at checkout. When I spoke with a representative, he was rude and would not honor advertised price. I will never do business with Emergency Essentials--illegal and sneaky practices.

Emergency EssentialsDid nor receive product that was paid for

Ordered items online through Emergency Essentials. After two weeks, and upon noticing that my credit card was charged for total amount of purchase price, I contacted company who assured me my items had been shipped (although I never received a confirmation e-mail which is typically customary for online purchases). The third week had soon approached with no sign of my order. I was then informed that my package had been damaged in transit and was returned to their warehouse the week before (yet nobody bothered to contact me with this info.). The customer service rep (Jordan), albeit apologetic, ensured me she would put a rush on my order and it would ship by the next day. When inquiring about my order 4 days later, I was told the same story when I first called more than three weeks before - damaged in transit; package was returned to warehouse. Trying to keep my patience, I reminded her that this was her excuse a few weeks before and that she had promised my order was to ship 3 days ago. Next excuse up - they were holding my order as a few items were back ordered (the first time that this was mentioned; again, no e-mail or phone call). I asked them to cancel any back ordered items, re-credit my account, and immediately send out the items that were supposedly ready to ship. Again, I was reassured that this would occur by the end of or the following day. I waited almost a week to call back when I did not receive my order or credit to my bank account. I was told that my order was shipped the previous day via Federal Express, except this time I asked for a tracking number. Wouldn't you know it, the tracking number did not exist! When I called Emergency Essentials back, this time I was informed that my order was still in the warehouse and ready to ship. At this point I told them to cancel my order. A few minutes later another employee from the company called me and said my order was shipped 2 days ago and they could not cancel the order at this point (she had different excuses as to why the tracking number would not work). I am still sitting here, a month since I placed the order, waiting for Federal Express to arrive. If it's not here today my next move is to dispute charges with my bank. If not for this major problem with my order, I do find Emergency Essentials to have an abundance of great products at a good price. But if you can't get your order what good does that do?

Emergency Essentials, Inc.Rip off

Ordered (as a new customer) an item, (porta a potty)- when arrived the pieces would not fit together (the seat to the included pail) that came as a set did not fit, three of us tried to no avail.

Called and in so many words was told I (at my expense) would have to pay shipping BOTH ways, even if it was their fault, that if from a supervisor (I was told).

There are many taking advantage of the public with the preparedness business, take your $$$ elsewhere as they could not give a damn about honesty.

Just go to any of the hundreds sites and patronize anybody but these ripoff artists.

• Ni
              Nirmalkumar patel Aug 15, 2018

Whats meaning of er?(emergency room)
              When you taking in er
              When
              How many form i wants to fill
              If anything happen in this long time period whats we want to do???