LIC Ajmer / Delay to deliver of policy

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir/Mam,

My name is K.C.Gupta, and i have an lic policy of Lic [Ajmer mandel].
the policy has completed in oct. 2009.
But they don't give any delivery of policy check till now.
So Please take an action as soon as possible.

Name:- K.C.Gupta
Mob:-[protected]
address:-3/2, C.A.D., I.G.N.P. Colony
Bikaner(Raj.)
Pin:-334002
Policy Number:-[protected]

Comments

• Am
      15th of Apr, 2012

My name is Amzad Khan and working in Crime Investigation Dept. (Crime Branch) Jaipur as CID Police Inspector. I have an LIC (policy money back plan) No. 192585989. The policy plan has completed on 13.01.2012 but I have not received policy check till now. So please take an action as soon as possible.

Name:- Amzad Khan
    Mob:-09928364946
    address:-542, Pathano Ka Chowk, Brahmpuri, Jaipur
    Policy Number:-192585989

19th of Jun, 2012

Dear sir/Mam,

My name is Satish A.Sabhlok, and I have a lic policy bearing No. 180463463 of Lic [Ajmer mandel].
    the policy has been matured But I have not got maturity amount because the original policy certificate is misplaced from my side and I am having xerox of the same.
    So Please let me know the procedure of getting maturity amount as soon as possible.(with format)
    Thanks
    Yours faithfully
    Name:- Satish A.Sabhlok
    Mob:-9322967361/9869085091, E-mail prashantkamdhenu@yahoo.com
    address:-20, 2nd Floor, Shanti Center, Sector-17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400705.

• Ra
      29th of Jun, 2012

dear sir,
    i am ramesh chander meena from rudmal ka bas, dausa. i have a money back policy and it's no. 192342715 has been completed 15 years in february 2012. but i not got my bonus money of rupees 10000.
    what may be reason to not got it inform me please.
    my address
    ramesh chander meena
    mobile no. 9413816678
    policy no. 192342715
    thanks

18th of Oct, 2012

Sir, My name is Anil Kumar Pandya and I have a LIC Policy no. 180682131. I have submitted my due Premium Rs. 1104. In spite of diposite my due premium your office had diduct Rs. 1390 from my LIC account and rest amount Rs. 36310 have been paid by your office. Sir, I request to diposite my total amount of Rs. 1104 as premium that have been diposited earliar by me. But your office sent me int.No. 1/012012/000530 dated 30.11.11 to diposite due premium that have been diposited. in this order for prove I have sent diduction letter approved by my (DDO) employee. my e-mail ID is pandya1686@gmail.com and mobile no.- 9587235884.

• Di
      29th of Jan, 2013

sir
    Plz Check my application for mode change of Monthly Salaried Premium lic policy no 192116616, 191986466 into Haly yearly Personal depost made.
    With Regards
    Dinesh Chandrs Sharma
    Dausa

• Ta
      4th of Feb, 2013

Sir, My name is TANVEER BEGUM and I have a LIC Policy no. 181448599. The all premium deducting from my salary . In spite of deposite my all premium, your office had deduct Rs. 6643 from my bonus Rs40000 on 28/06/2012 from my LIC account and rest amount Rs. 33357 have been paid by your office. Sir, I request to deposite my total amount of Rs. 6643 as bonus that have been deducted from my salary earlier. But your office sent me letter to diposite due premium that have been deposited. in this order for prove I have sent deduction letter approved by my office on 13.1.2013. So please take an action as soon as possible.
    my e-mail ID is mohammed.javed01@gmail.com
    mobile no.- 8058685845

20th of Aug, 2014

Sir/Madam

My name is Malkhan singh Gurjar i have policy no. 182491879. I got a letter from lic office to send necessary document for getting survival benefit claim amount of 10000 Rs I have sent photo copy of my bank pass book & address proof .After two months of sending these document i have not received money.so you are requested to take action as soon as possible.
    Mobile no .9799639233