Lexington Law / Fraud and lies
I hired Lexington Law to clean up some of my old credit issues. Well they did clean a few in the very beginning, but after that they never resolved anything, but collect my monthly fee. This was one thing, but read the fine print. They charged me almost $200 to just cancel there services. You can get the same service for only $15 a month from other credit reporting agencies. All you have to do is contest what's on your credit report. This is all that Lexington Law did for me. The thing that prompted this complaint was the charge of $177 to discontinue there services. READ THE FINE PRINT!
More Lexington Law Complaints & Reviews
- Lexington Law - Fraud and cheating 
- Lexington Law - Money stealing! 
- Lexington Law - illegal money withdrawel 
- Lexington Law - Unauthorized billing 
- Lexington Law - Credit 
- Lexington Law - Not A Company of their Word!
- Lexingtonlaw.com - I wasted money on useless papers 
- Lexington Law - Failure to listen 
- Lexington Law Credit Repair - Scam 
- Lexington Law - Breach of contract and non return of money