LetGo / counterfeit dollar bills
Today, 18 Oct 2017 at approximately 1830, one of your users (Johnathan) came to my residence to make a purchase. This individual handed over $550 counterfeit bills for my brand new Samsung S8+ valued at $850. Upon becoming suspicious of the bills, about 10 minutes later, I went the 7-11 store across my residence to verify the authenticity. Upon verification, the store notified the police station. Meanwhile, your user immediately blocked me. I made a police report (case# [protected]) with the Chesapeake, VA PD and would like to be contacted by Letgo to discus this incident, possible reimbursement for the phone transaction, and assist the PD on identifying this individual. We are hoping to identify the person's vehicle from a camera located across the street. I can provide screenshot of the conversation in order for you to conduct your portion of the investigation.
Your assistance in the matter is highly appreciated.
More LetGo Complaints & Reviews
- LetGo - chat technical problems 
- LetGo - not able to send any messages 
- LetGo - I've been blocked... Why? 
- LetGo - user left me a bad review and blocked me 
- LetGo - notifications 
- LetGo - ad postings
- LetGo - I was robbed at gunpoint by one of the sellers on the app.
- LetGo - microwave
- LetGo - my product being discarded
- LetGo - faulty calculator