Legion Global - ATV / Do not buy from these people!

I ordered an atv at the end of November for Christmas. I made two separate payments and on the second payment for $250 my account was charged twice.

I have called numerous times and according to the people who answer the phones only "jason" can help me. When you finally do get Jason he always has to "look into it" or its "taking time due to the holidays".

Well its 1-9-07 and they still have yet to return my money. If this was the other way around it would be on my credit report and i would have lawyers sending me notices. Why shouldn't they have to pay?

To top it off, when it finally arrived it was the wrong color and oil had spilled everywhere.

Do not buy from these people!

Va

Comments

• Yo
      21st of Jul, 2008

In November of 2007 I purchased a go-cart from LegionGlobal for my 8 year old son for Christmas and also paid extra for the extended 6 month warranty. I received the go-cart in a timely manner, although it was not the color I ordered. Due to the weather my son was not able to ride the go-cart so when he finally got to ride it, after about two days the throddle cable snapped. Also, the headlight did not work from the day that we recieved it. I did not complain about the headlights, but when I called to have them send me a new throddle cable, they did, but it was the wrong one, it was too short. I called to let them know that the cable was the wrong one and I removed the broken one and sent it to Legion Global so they could see exactly what it looked like so they could send me the right one. This was in May of 2008. It is now mid July and I am still waiting. They never sent me a new one because they said they needed to order it from their main headquarters in California. They gave me a tracking number with Fed Ex, but Fed Ex never picked up the package from California because they say the address does not exist. I have spoken to everyone at Legion Global and they keep telling me they shipped it, but it has never been shipped. And they still have my original cable that snapped, so I can't even take it somewhere else and buy what I need because I don't know what it is supposed to look like. I am getting the run around from this company and I am sorry I did not know about this web site before I ordered from them. I am now stuck with a 900 dollar go-cart that does not run and a very unhappy child. THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

• Rg
      11th of Oct, 2008

We went to the actual LG location two years ago for 110 ATV present. We saw and knew the quality that we were purchasing, the people were very nice, showed us how to operate it and how it works (maintenance, charging etc...). We tested it before taking it home. After two years, we only need a new battery. I suggest that people really check out their purchases. Who in their right mind purchases foreign off brand ATVs expecting a high end machine? These guys appeared to be newly up and growing company that had calls every minute I was there, yet they took the time while we were at their warehouse. I think the best purchases are done with a handshake and in person where you control the situation. I say buyer beware, only purchase online when you can't get it in person. Support your local businesses!

• Pi
      4th of Nov, 2008

These guys sound like a bunch of loooooooooosers!!! These brothers proably grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth. Mommy and Daddy probably bought them everything they wanted. Spoiled Brats! I BLAME YOUR PARENTS FOR BEING SCAM ARTIST!!!

• Ha
      4th of Dec, 2012

I read these numerous horror stories after talking to somebody who bought one of their atv's wanting to bring it to my dealership for repairs. I am a Honda dealer and had never heard of LG atv's. I can't really say I feel sorry for any of you cheapskates who would buy this chinese garbage expecting anything else. Good luck with your drama lol.