Legalzoom / registered agent scam; registered agent fees - unauthorized charges
I incorporated my company on 2012, legalzoom without my authorization charged me $159 for registered agent fees on 2012, after this charged I let my cc know that I do not authorize any other charges from legalzoom. I never heard from them since, now, we are in 2017 and they want me to pay all the years (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) that my cc did not authorize the illegal charge by hiring a collection company. I reached out to them and they told me they could not do anything besides that I had to pay the balance due $636 and change the registered agent wit the state.
I am so mad at this company, this is a big scam and people should be aware of this dishonest way to do business. We all do business but we do not charge our customers illegally.
This should be a learning lesson for you out there. Please stay away from legalzoom.
More Legalzoom Complaints & Reviews
- legal zoom .com - ineffective will 
- LegalZoom/Registered Agent - Unauthorized Charges to My Account 
- Legal Zoom - Worst company ever 
- Legalzoom - Business Pro Advantage Membership 
- Legalzoom.com - Incorrect Documents 
- Legalzoom.com - nonprofit corporation
- Legalzoom - registered agent fee
- Legalzoom - registered agent
- Legalzoom - Registered Agent Services
- Legalzoom - Unauthorized recurrent CC charges