legal helpers / Return of retainer
I contracted with Legal helpers over 2 years ago, I was told that before any thing would be done on my case I would have to pay in full $1300. I have since paid that amount, and then would not get any return phone calls. I have made several calls to find out the status of my account.
I then decided to fire them and get my retainer back so that I could have someone else file for me. I was told that I had to send a letter in writing advising that i was no longer using there services and that at that time they would do an account recap to see how much of my money would be returned. Which is funny in it self because they haven't done anything.
They are in the business of taking advantage of people when they are in financial hardships.
More legal helpers Complaints & Reviews
- legal helpers - Stay far away from this company 
- legal helpers - not working ofr me, lied.
- legal helpers - REFUSE TO REFUND AS PROMISED
- legal helpers - Bankruptcy Nightmares
- legal helpers - Poor Service 
- legal helpers - LIARS AND RIPP OFFS 
- legal helpers - My lawyer lied about helping just to get my money