Lebara card / cheating of customer

Germany Review updated:

I recharged my Mobile No [protected] with 20 Euro with their FLATL option. I dialed *141# to check the balance i got a message Flat L active and you cannot check the balance, I tried several time and got the same message. As per FlatL they were supposed to give 1000 min free to India call . and suddenly they delepted my balance of my 20 EUr saying that you did not recharge for flatL and only 20 euro were used by you. I spoke to customer care and they admitted that there was a problem with network and they have corrected it. I requsted to credit 20 Euro since it was their problem. But repeatedly they failed to credit the 20 Euro asking the reason they have accepted this problem even in email but different customer care keep on passing time and torturing me enough effort has been wasted on this. I kindy request you to go through the email trail and give me justice.

Am
Mar 22, 2013

Comments

• Le
      Apr 15, 2013

Lebara Big time Cheats...!

Hi guys If anyone using Lebara All in Once SIM ::: Lebara All in Oce tariff... up until 26th March 2013 international call charges including sri lanka... was 3.3p per minute, but they have secretly changed the tariff in to 7p per minute.. (more than 50%) Not Many People Aware of this Ripoff... call the customer services (ask for supervisor/manager) and ask them to refund the differences... good luck..! ''LeRipoff All in One''

• Ha
      May 24, 2013

Please help to undestand how to raise a complaint against Lebara in Germany. I have the emails from customer care accepting thier problem, but not resolving the issue