Leapfrog webiste / website order issue

1 TX, United States

Warning: www.leapfrog.com is not reliable. I signed up for a new account and was told an account with my email already existed. I then proceeded to login successfully with the same account and the password I created. This was a sign of things to come... I placed an order Sunday night and received the message "Thank you for your order" Click here to continue shopping. After not receiving email confirmation of the order I called today (45 min hold reps with accents) to find out what happened. The order did not go through. Prices went up since Sunday and they would not honor. Mary told me there was nothing she could do and there was no Manager higher than her to speak to. Was told they "would all tell me the same thing anyway". I was told that I should have sent an email to them after 1 hr of not receiving a confirmation email guessing there might be a problem. This information is not posted on their website. So since I am OOL, and this info is not posted publically, please be aware that YOU SHOULD EMAIL SUPPORT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITHIN ONE HOUR OF ORDERING. Judging from the attitude I experienced it won't help, but that's all I have to go by. Good Luck... Thanks for nothing LF... I see others are not happy either.