Le Reviva / sending product not ordered

1 11551 East 46th Avenue Suite C Denver, Colorado, United States Review updated:

This is to inform you of Le Reviva scamming ways. I didn't order any product and I am sending this to you to let you know how scamming this company is.
Just out of the blue after months of calling cancelling and email cancelling and being assured this was done. I am getting the product. This was in June 2018. Now it is November 2018 and the product was sent to me after indicating I ordered this October 29, 2018. I did not order this again I am calling my bank credit card and warning them of your tactics. I am also contacting Better Business Bureau and everybody I can. I will get on public media(Facebook, Instagram and as many others as I can to expose your company. Please investigate this.

Me
Nov 3, 2018

More Le Reviva Complaints & Reviews

Comments

20th of Feb, 2019

After I canceled my “monthly trial” I continued to get billed for three months. I was not even receiving product and did not know I was being billed for three months. (My husband handles the bills and assumed this was a product I ordered so he did not mention it. ) When I called they said that I had sent an email saying that I wanted to re-order and receive the product monthly. This was a lie. When I told them that I had not placed, or even received the product they said they were out of stock temporarily. I am going to the BBB. I have never been involved with such a scam. I will be more careful from now on. I really just can’t believe this company still exists when they are selling such a lie,