Lazada โ€” selling something that they dont have

is a scam . dont wast your time . luckily I order COD else I will be in police station now . this idiot company selling sometime that they dont even have stock .

I order http://www.lazada.com.my/Ultimate-Wash-Wax-72079.html this and it say in stock but took them 12 days and they still can not find their stock yet .

you can try COD but dont be cheated by them on your credit card .

• intann's Response, May 29, 2019

do not get any more items bought

An

Comments

Sep 16, 2012

You are right...I ordered a refrigerator from Toronto, Canada via Lazada.com and it's almost 8 days now since I finalized a COD order for delivery as gift to my mom in Caloocan. They cannot give me a definite day of delivery in lieu of my several emails remained unanswered by the [protected]@lazada.com.ph. They keep ignoring my emails and this is a COD how about if it is a credit card transaction and what if I have problem with the refrigerator...could not get hold of anyone..Very bad customer service practice. I rather deal with SM Appliances who is more reputable.

• Ba
      Dec 09, 2018
    Lazada Southeast Asia - Got email saying order has been delivered but nothing has received
    Singapore

Hi Today, I got email from lazada that my order has been delivered but nothing has received.

I am leaving Singapore in next 3 days so please assist me on this and look into this urgent.

Order #[protected]

BALAJI
    +65 [protected]

• Go
      Jan 22, 2019
    Lazada Southeast Asia - My Order has not been delivered yet (20 days passed already) (Indonesia)
    Indonesia

Order on 12.12.2018,
    Ticket id : #[protected]
    Samsung Mobile 6/128 GB black.

Price has been charged by Lazada. Indonesia from my credit card. Goods not delivered yet. No clear information on the status.

Order no - [protected]

A lot of my precious time has been wasted chasing for this

• Te
      Apr 08, 2019
    Lazada Southeast Asia - Fraudulent debit on my account
    Philippines

Never used my debit card for lazada purchases yet the authorizes 20700 debited on my account this was supposed to require email reaponse or text response but no email nor text message was sent to my phone.. This needs to stop and i need my money back.. Called them and all they did was apologize and give a caae number.. I need my money not empathy

• Ar
      Apr 15, 2019
    Lazada Southeast Asia - barang lambat
    Malaysia

barang lambat sampaii anjingg pukimakkk [censored]..abx kota kinabalu๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ

Apr 21, 2019
    Lazada Singapore - Seller service
    Shenton way

Being a online seller here is hard .. no customer service support for us on weekends but buyer have 7 days a week of it .. how can this happen .. requested for call back, none of this request has fulfil.. my payout was hold from start of march till now .. i ask for explaination they ignore me

• Er
      May 11, 2019
    Lazada Southeast Asia - Lague
    Bandar lampung. Indonesia
    Indonesia

Kompetisi mingguan(lague saya pada 8 ball pool tidak bisa bertambah dan hanya di angka 0 saja

May 15, 2019
    Lazada Southeast Asia - SPAM Law, Subscription

Please unsubscribe me from your SPAM as required by law.

Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Jose,

** First Notice **

• In
      Jun 04, 2019
    Lazada Southeast Asia - babiyana babydoll set kurung
    kajang , selangor
    Malaysia

babiyana babydoll set kurung ( saiz S/M ), black colour, buy on date 19 May 2019

Jul 23, 2019
    Lazada - If you can't locate my address. Please contact me in this #[protected]. My tracking #[protected]
    Philippines

I can't contact the courier. I would waiting for my item yesterday.

• Je
      Aug 11, 2019
    Lazada Southeast Asia - Debit card issue
    Philippines

Nag order po ako sa lazada worth 514 ..nag bayad ako through debit ng 514..2k yung pera ko sa bank pero 500 nlng natira. ๐Ÿ˜ญBakiiit?

• Ki
      Sep 22, 2019
    Lazada Southeast Asia - Chair
    Taobao Collection
    Singapore

Ordered an item from seller Taobao Collection for more than a week, and item status is still processing! Lazada customer care is taking too long to investigate the matter!!