Larry Bryant / Liar, Cheater, Womanizer

1 Housing Works DC National Field OrganizerWashington DC, United States Review updated:

Ladies,
Larry Bryant, National HIV advocate, is a womanizer and a cheater! He has no discretion when it comes to his choice in a woman. By that I mean all the women that he dated (simultaneously) are very different, live all over the country, and are from all walks of life. So, if you meet him and say to yourself, "wow, I must be special because he want s to settle down with me and open his heart for the first time", don’t fool yourself as it is all part of his game. He meets you and within a short time the words of love, fidelity, trust and commitment are rolling off his tongue! But in 2009, Mr. Bryant's lies caught up with him and all 13 woman he was seeing found out about what he was doing and saying TO ALL OF US!

One of us put pen to paper and sent him the following letter:
Dear Larry,
This letter is collaboration by all THE WOMEN! You see, we came together and added bits and pieces of our dealings with you! Who are all the women??…read a little further, you’ll see.

How do you sleep at night knowing how you use women, fill their heads and hearts with your crap? And you don’t think women talk and compare stories, Larry? We are not stupid! Your BS about wanting to belong to someone/something, finding “home” with each one of us, having the ability to open your heart for the first time, never feeling this way before, wanting us to TRUST you <you cant even spell the word>, saying I love you before the first week of dating is up, only one I care about is one, you”….BS, BS and more BS.

How could you think we wouldn’t figure you out when we are all looking at the same exact written words from you or hearing the same messages!??

Considering so many of us overlap, it is probably hard for you to recall what you said to whom! You have been a busy boy!

You don’t get it! Why do you think you are alone now? I’ll tell you. It is because you wouldn’t know the truth if it fell on your head! You throw around words like “completely honest and open”, please, you are full of it! “My dreams might not come true”, no they won’t because all you do is LIE! Don’t you see, you LOST EVERY ONE OF US because you couldn’t and didn’t tell the TRUTH! NONE of us want anything to do with you…so stop sending emails, messages, and calling…we aint interested!! And now, your lies have come back to bite you in your ###! Difficult for YOU to trust people, dear, it is the other way around!

And you need to stop lying about going to church and catching’ the Holy Sprit! Don’t lie about having a relationship with God! You are playing with fire there and if you continue, not only will you be playing with it but burning in it for eternity! Don’t lie about GOD! Don’t!

You are not missing your heart…you can’t miss what you never had!

Please seek some professional help! You need to talk to someone that can help you get to the bottom of your self loathing and dishonesty with yourself and everyone around you! And while you are at it, go see a dentist, because your breath, DAM it could wake the dead!

Signed,
All the women you have lied to!
*****************************************************
So ladies, take heed! If you are approached by this Casanova on Facebook (he trolls it for single women) or any other online site, you have been warned and made aware of this playboy's lines!

Larry Bryant

Comments

24th of Mar, 2009

I agree with every word about this man...every word!

24th of Mar, 2009

Where are the other 13 women? Are you mad because he lied to you or what?

• Be
      24th of Mar, 2009

Thanks for the heads up on this posting "anon"! To the above poster "Tangy", here is another one of the 13. And as the word gets out that this board is availbale, I am sure you will hear from more. LB puts the L in Liar and the W in womanizer. And the BS he tells you is THICK! Do you need details Tangy?

24th of Mar, 2009

Yes give me more details, since you are offering. What I don't understand is why you chose to post this here? Its not going to keep him from doing it again or keep the next woman from talking to him. Is it because he has hiv and you though he would be different from any other guy? You sound like a woman scorn. Been there done that. I'm not judging you or him, its just better ways to go about it. Oh by the way, he hasn't told me anything.

25th of Mar, 2009

Hi Tangy, I feel compelled to jump in here. First, I am a little confused by your statement "Oh by the way, he hasn't told me anything". If by that you mean you are a friend of his or know him, then perhaps you only see the professional or friend side of him. Either way, he did the exact same thing to me AND HADNT EVEN MET ME YET! He laid it on thick and wanted me to believe he had not been in love with anyone for many years, however I was different, etc. All I going to say is the posts here are true and you are fortunate to not have had your heart involved with this man. Not women scorned just women trying to PREVENT others from getting involved and hurt in the same way. This is a forum similar to "consumer reports". Before you buy a defective car, or computer, or get involved with someone that HAS THE SAME PATTERN OF DECEPTION, you should read the warning label!

25th of Mar, 2009

To whom it may concern, I have known LB for too many years. I don't usually (ok, never) participate in "group think" activities such as this forum. This is just not my style. Let bygones be bygones, been there done that, learn and move on! However, the callousness with which Mr. Bryant handle(s) his dealings with women needs to be corrected. One cannot go through life intentionally telling untruths for personal gain! I say personal gain because there is no other reason to lead people on in an effort to bring them into your life ONLY to have total disregard for their feelings once you find someone else to manipulate. I guess I would compare it to being left hanging and when you approach him an expect the truth, you are ignored or told "you are imagining things, I still love you". If the truth were told to me and/or any of these other women, we wouldn't be here. It would be just another relationship that didn't work. But LB just strings you along with deception and no closure. Simply put, LB has to do better and perhaps start by being truthful with himself and admit he has done the wrong thing, time and time again. Preaching is now over, whew!

• Ol
      25th of Mar, 2009

Sounds like the same person is making comments, if you are moving on...move on. He isn't going to change because you put this up about him.. What kind of relationship could you have had anyway, if he had 13 others? Could've have spend much time with you. That was not a question to be answer...just a statement. Sorry this happen to you, but please don't fuel the fire with him anymore than you already have.

25th of Mar, 2009

The women are not at fault. There is such a thing as love at first sight. People have met fell in love and live happily ever after knowing each other for a short time. He is a liar that’s all there is to it. If he wants to date many women at once then he should give the women a choice to accept or decline to get involved with him. Some women would be down with sharing. He took away that choice.
    Just because he’s out there helping those who don’t have a voice, doesn’t make him a great person. If he was such a good person, he would not have done this to all of these women. He needs to get help for himself.

Oliver-
    This forum is to warn women. He does need to change but if he doesn't then that's on him.
    As long as he continues to do what he does, this is not going to stop. There will probably be a new set of women who will share their experience with Larry.

25th of Mar, 2009

No need to be confused. You assumed that he was lying to me, because it happen to you. Now what's confusing is if you haven't met him, why are you posting all this negative things about him. Be glad you found out how he is before you got involved. If it's true, who really know, this person could just be bitter because things didn't work out. It's obvious that she is pissed at him. Not to say he didn't do the things she said. I'm not on here much, but this is the first post that I seen that was personal like this.

Just because things didn't work out with the two of you doesn't mean it won't for the next person. If him being hiv positive didn't keep you away, why do you think posting negative stuff about him on the internet will. Get real sister. I wish everyone luck in their future relationships.

I done with this, its worst than my soap operas. Peace from Tangy

25th of Mar, 2009

Tangy, I assume your post was to me (anonymous below your earlier post), so I will address it as such. I will add a name to my posting so as not to cause any confusion. No, I never met him face to face. However, we talked via webcam EVERYDAY!. If I were to copy some of what was written to me by him, you might have a different perspective. He was very, very convincing! But, as they say, practice makes perfect. I am not pissed, I am more disgusted. Why? because the same words of adoration/love/commitment spoken to me was also spoken to others simultaneously.

You said "Just because things didn't work out with the two of you doesn't mean it won't for the next person", that's where you are not connecting the dots! What WE (the ladies commenting on this board and ddhg.com about this guy) are saying is HE TOLD US THE SAME EXACT THING AT THE SAME TIME! So I guess because from your view point if it didn't work out with these 6, 7, 13 women, it may work out with the next set of woman!

If you have not and are not involved with LB, please don't comment because you obviously have no idea of what WE ARE GOING THROUGH/WENT THROUGH!

Tangy, WE are glad you are done with this soap opera and PRAY YOU NEVER HAVE IT DONE TO YOU!!!

25th of Mar, 2009

so now you tell me what to do. freedom of speech, have you heard of it. you let me worry about me and who i deal with. im sure as hell isn't going to listen to someone i don't know and thats my point about all of this. so save your anger for LB honey because I dont get a rat azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! what you need to do is stop posting this to all these different sites. if you can tell me what to do, I can do the same.

25th of Mar, 2009

Tangy, I mean no ill will towards you nor did I intend to "tell you what to do". Yes, freedom of speech for all! Again, not angry, but informed. Also, as FYI this is the only site I have posted on, but thanks for the advise. I am aware of the NUMEROUS POSTINGS because, as I think was mentioned earlier, WE of compared notes. Have a nice evening!

25th of Mar, 2009

Look, I know you are hurt, but believe me this isn't the way to get back at him. I know its easy for me to say because it's not me hurting. I read some of the other posting and they are saying the exact same things word for word. I'm sorry that you had to go through this and wish you all the luck.

Tangy:
    Thank you..take care! :)

• Su
      26th of Mar, 2009

I, one of the so called '13' was just informed of this site by one who is also part of the '13' or so we think.

Nivea, it is good to know that I 'was' not alone or to think that 'I' was alone going crazy. He makes you feel like you are the ONLY one. A womans instinct makes you say, 'something aint right', but he makes you feel cared for and we believe him. Why? His job is a good cover- his status is also another good cover, his travels, A REAL good cover!

It is such a great realease to have a forum for those of US involved to release our frustrations of believing in another human being, who seemed to care soo much about you, yet to have the EXACT same GOD DAMN things said- I want the rights to his play book!

I have my own story and it may not be as involved as some, but involved none the less and to say- if he was dating another and me "OPENLY", it would be MY CHOICE (Tangy) if I wanted to see him when I see him, but being that HE DID NOT give me THAT choice and LIED when I DID ASK HIM DIRECTYLY: "are you seeing/dating anyone else?" and his reply would be NO, just you- WHERE IS MY CHOICE if Iam a trusting woman?

I believe in Karma and wanted so much to believe in Larry, but HE let us all down, especially himself and his creator- WHY all the Sankofa Tattoos- its all a joke! Life is a joke to him, women are a joke to him! The crap he writes about our beauty our souls- pnly when he gets caught and hurts one of us as plea to 'win' us back..

I had let this go awhile ago believing him to be a sad person. The I found out about another then another and now...it hurts that he brought so many hearts into this. We didnt have to be here- not all of us, not even some, may be one or two.

All of us 'would have been/would be' HAPPY for anyone woman to get such a "great catch", yet he's not.

That is why we are here - putting him on BLAST-Tangy and whom ever else can not feel our plight or think we are bitter women- I am hardly bitter.

He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Our higher powers have saw to it, NO More! We did ASK to come together- We did not ASK to find out about ALL of us! We are all beautiful, intelligent, wonderful women who still believe in true love, how dare any person prey on that! GOD dont like ugly!

26th of Mar, 2009

LOL, I laughing at you honey. Let it go and you don't have to address me because I don't give a damn. You fell for it, so don't talk against me because you are wasting more of your precious time. Begone please.

Hey Ladies-
    Please stop responding to this Tangy person. This is not about her, it's barely about LB. IT'S ABOUT US!!!

26th of Mar, 2009

Thanks, since you are all in the same, it shouldn't be hard to do. And thats Ms. Tangy person!!!

• Ve
      26th of Mar, 2009

Wow...Ill just say I am a very successful 26 year old female that was almost had by Mr. Bryant. It took 3 different REAL women to email me and let me know what was going on. I can honestly say I cared about him but I didnt love this guy who ive never met. It was quite easy to let go of. The main reason is he is HIV positive another reason is because inside I really felt like he was gay. But being in Europe for eight straight months I got bored and decided to to give this stranger who I "met" on facebook a chance. There will be people on here saying oh you are stupid women, let it go, you fell for it..yada yada yada...Ladies continue doing what you are doing! Those women have never been lied to by a man like Larry Bryant. The truth will eventually come out. I was bullheaded at first too...BUT I thank God for sending the two women and one of his co-workers to me so that I wouldnt get hurt...peace and blessings from Venice, Italy...YEP ITS ME LOSER!! CIAO BELLAS!