Easy White β€” Scam

P Review updated:

Beware of ad for stay at home mom gets whitest teeth

I ordered these 2 samples (paid shipping) for this ad the combo was needed for whitest teeth.
My bank card was just charged $78.23 for one of these free samples. I never opened the packages and there is 10 days to cancel or you get billed this. they also use the names
Celbrity smile
Easy white
Ivory white
South beach smile

And who knows what other names

More Easy White Complaints & Reviews

• St
    Steeve Villiams Feb 23, 2021

This second time I buy this product. Great product! Works just as well as the Dentist and easy to use. I noticed a big difference in about a week and the price is unbeatable. Works really well and actually gave me much whiter teeth.

Jacobe Smith Feb 20, 2021

Easy White have always done my teeth so well. I have two partially fake front teeth because of a fall when i was younger that chipped them. The bondage on my teeth whitens along with the natural teeth with no issues. Highly recommend. Great tool if used sparingly.

• Fr
    Fredly Talle Feb 20, 2021

I love this product and highly recommend!. Before purchasing I spent over an hour reading reviews and let me tell you I saw many bad reviews out of 500!. After reading the reviews my mind is totally changed but my friend forced me to try this product. My teeth always get super sensitive after a day or two of using any other whitening product and with this I’m on day 4 and not one bit of sensitivity. I can’t wait to see what a week straight will look like. I promise you won’t be disappointed buying this product!

SanuQ Feb 19, 2021

This is a great purchase. I used one syringe in 2 days which was around 3 treatments at 20 minutes a piece and I will admit I had some great results. I have been a smoker for 15 years and my teeth look at least 8 shades whiter. I would definitely recommend this item for anyone however not all results will be as pain free as mine. For people with sensitive teeth I would recommend doing the treatments slower. Excellent results for this price.

• Sh
    Shelly Sam Feb 19, 2021

Easy to use, I've only used it for 2 days so can't really say how it will work long term, saying that, I did notice a slight difference from the first time I used it. There is plenty of whitening liquid as you only use a very small amount, the teeth guard is easy to clean and moulds itself to your teeth perfectly, happy so far.

• Gi
    Gijoes Feb 18, 2021

This product works great. I don't know why peoples are said that Easy White is a scammed company. Most of peoples said its result is not good i tell him kindly first read the manual how to use Easy White and follow that procedure for better results. their customer service is so better. Great Experience with Easy White. I receive my parcel after 4 days.

Dave Eichelberger Jun 06, 2021

@Gijoes And, how much did the company pay you for your glowing review? I do not trust your reviews.

• Gi
    Gijoes Feb 18, 2021

I totally disagree to the comments coz it helped me to be confident. My Order was not delivered more than 5 days then I called to cancel and i was still in my trial period and they offered to give me 2 more additional kit which they say its free and it is! i only pay for the first package $78.23 and i got 2 more for free. My husband is using it now and my kids too and it looks quite effective. Well we just have to read the terms right so we know where we're going!

• Al
    Alexander Josef Feb 18, 2021

Easy White is a great product my dentist recommend me and also tell me how i use Easy White. Not a scammed when i order it no hidden charges are cutt of my credit card.

• Ge
    Gean Jacoo Feb 16, 2021

I already order a Easy White Kit before that is a awesome product with good result. So i order the another .My 2nd Order is stucked more than 2 weeks. I contacted the customer support of Easy White the they replied me that my product will arrive late due to Corona issues. They should keep in mind that every one time is important and specially. I am waiting my order so excitedly.

Dave Eichelberger Jun 06, 2021

@Gean Jacoo Oh, and yet another fake review! Every review I've read, so far, has FAKE written all over it. I know that unethical companies pay for great reviews.

• Ge
    Gean Jacoo Feb 16, 2021

Good Product with great results. Most recommended

• Fr
    Frank Flascon Feb 15, 2021

I am using Easy White from a couple of months .Its not a scammed company and product. Its has a great results with great number of positive reviews. My recent order is misplaced by courier company. Easy White Company called me and ask me to can they reship the product or refund the order amount. But i tell him to reship the order. After this i am not believe that Easy White is a scammed company. If Easy White is a scammed then they not contact to me for apologizing.

• St
    Steve Joses Feb 15, 2021

Easy White is not a scammed. I place the order 2 times and get my product on time. The result of Easy White is so awesome and they not charged extra than product price. Easy white is usable product. I am wondering to order one more. I recommend you to purchase the Easy White and protect your teeth.

Jonny Simens Feb 10, 2021

They took 4 days to send my product. when i contacted their customer support. They replied that my product will arrive late due to Corona things. I think, they should manage it properly as I would not like to wait so much next time. They should keep in mind that every one time is important and specially, I can't wait so long to get these type of things but it is working fine and i used it on different occasion.

Jonny Simens Feb 10, 2021

They refunded my my extra amount because i made the order twice and i had to contacted their customer support about the issue. They refunded extra amount being charged from account. That is very kind of them.

Jaundal Feb 09, 2021

Easy white is usable product. I am wondering to order one more but why when it's working fine. πŸ™Œ

Jaundal Feb 09, 2021

Good Product. Nicely Organized

• Cr
    Cristiana Jeen Feb 04, 2021

Printing is fine and happy with the end contract. Find help from guidelines pamphlet.

• Mo
    Mona Barlen Feb 04, 2021

I ordered this product on 2/02/2021 and received on 4 January. I got an email containing the tracking number and it was great experience.

Dave Eichelberger Jun 06, 2021

@Mona Barlen Hmmm...funny how you received the item even before you ordered it.

Choose Pristine Feb 03, 2021

I was looking this type of magic for years and then i came through this product. I have not been a good person regarding giving positive reviews to products whose didn't deserve. But after using easy white, a suggestion hits my mind to leave this comment.

I will just recommend easy white production tank to do what they are best at i.e. producing this wonderful product. 🎁 Can't wait to get another. 🚚

Dave Eichelberger Jun 06, 2021

@Choose Pristine Fake, paid-for review!

• Se
    Secure Online Order Feb 03, 2021

Fast delivery!! Tremendous result!!! Recommended to my aunt and we both ordered again.

maki33 Feb 02, 2021

Got my easywhite kit fast, and it worked well. I'd recommend

• Ea
    easy white labs Jun 13, 2016

I ordered this product for a trial period and was charged $78 before I knew it. I didn't even get the product until 4-5 days after ordering it, how could I use it within 10 days? the company has an easy way to cancel order but should have given more time to trial it before automatically taking the money out of my checking account. In the future if something looks too good to be true i will check it out with the BBB and buyer beware. Live and learn. Now I am stuck with a product i don't want and can't return it for refund and my account has been hit for $78. Great way for this company to prey on unsuspecting customers and take easy money.

Johnada2 Jun 02, 2012

Well - this absolutly sucks, i set up a website www.easy-white.com thinking i was on to a good name, hundreds of dolars in advertising to hear that some idiot done this too you lot,

now i need to rebrand and get new packaging made, total night mare. i hope you all get back what you are owed...

Regards
    John Stewart

• Ki
    kiss Oct 26, 2009

Absolutely true! Every bit of it! I also embarrassed to say I was scammed too! I never fall for any of this kind of crap but for some reason I did this. And it doesn't work! I cancelled on time, I still was charged. I had to get my bank to go after my money. Then when I thought all was done and well, I got charged 2.67 and 7.01 charges for some World Wide Gym and A Weight Loss Program! What the H---. I never signed up for any of this Bull. I got the phone numbers from my bank called and was told it was in the fine print and I waited to long to cancel. Total bunch of scammers. And this doesn't make MSN look good for having it in there adds. I would be ashamed. They refuse to give your money back. I guess I am in the wrong business. I am just to honest. People like this are a waste of oxygen!

• Ca
    cafeworker2 Aug 27, 2009

I received product, didnt want, called got confirmation to send back, sent back, but still am charged for it, they wont refund my money. The ad says risk free, well that isnt so. There is Big risk here, they keep your money.

• Do
    doug bowling Aug 18, 2009

i never agreed to a contract stating they could debit my account on a mounthly basis.this is a scam and im contacting my attorney general.it will be dealt with

• Sh
    Sherri73 Aug 17, 2009

I ordered this product on 8/2/09 and it was processed on 8/3/09. Received the product 8/7/09. The charge of $78.23 showed on hold in my account only 5 days later (10 days after ordering, 9 days after processing for shipping) on 8/12/09 and posted 8/14/09. I was so displeased with the blatant fraudulent actions of Easy White that I returned the product, unopened 8/13/09 and called to demand a refund in full. Their response was that the product must be returned and processed before any refund could be issued. Armed with an arsenal of information I called back 8/17/09 once again demanding a refund in full and to speak with a supervisor. A gentleman named Mel explained he was more than capable of helping me, would go ahead and issue the refund in full within 24 hours and said the reason I was not given a refund before was because I didn't request an RMA# ... So, happy to hear the word "refund" I said "thank you, I'll look for the refund within 24 hours." Once I realized I'd forgotten to ask for the RMA# I called back and while on hold was told my call was being transferred to another number. A gentleman named Del politely refused to transfer my call back to Mel to get the RMA # stating he could give me the number. I got the number, repeated it back to him and got the necessary "correct" from Del and again said "I will see the refund posted to my account within 24 hours correct?" and He said "yes" and we politely ended the conversation. Minus the underlying attitude and accusatory nature of Mr. Mel's tone of voice (he obviously deals with disgruntled people all day and probably was reverberating some of the nasty attitude back to me) I feel a little better about my dealings with them. As of today they may have redeemed themselves but we will see what happens with getting my refund.

Marvelous! Aug 13, 2009

Unfortunately, I to did not read their terms of service and have spent several hours trying to cancel the order for FREE samples. I was told I had to wait until I got the product before I could cancel. I am furious! In addition they offer "Insider Tips" and "Weight Loss..." which you can choose to not receive. I did and was still given a subscription. Don't bite at this. BEWARE!

• Lu
    LuckyNativeTexas1961 Aug 13, 2009

Plain and simple FRAUD AND SCAM - best way is to have your credit card "stolen" and get a new one issued with new number...I went round and round before I picked this way out...

• Lo
    Loren Strickler Aug 10, 2009

I was scammed also. Billed the $78.23 for the "free sample", disputed it with the credit card company. Credit card company initially credited my account while they filed my claim, but after getting a response from Easy White that my charge was "justified" they have rebilled me. How can a company like this stay open, and WHY does MSN keep running their adds????

No Smile Aug 01, 2009

Yes, this stuff is a scam!!! I ordered a free trial offer and they turned around and charged my credit card $78.23 for what I don't know and then scamed again cause they are in cahoots with another company called Webaccess and charged my cc another $3.24 for what I don't know!!! Stay away from Easywhite, Dazzlewhite and Webaccess! Not only will you not have a white smile, but no smile at ALL!!! Shame on the on line daily newspapers that sold their soles to any advertising to make a buck. I'm very dissappointed.

• Iw
    i_was_cheated Jul 31, 2009

I called them and got the same run around. Disputing the charge didnt' work because I gave them my credit card initially to order the stupid thing. What I did get to correct this was I waited on hold [protected] Talked to a Manager by the name of Steve... his offering was to send me an RMA number and pay a 25% restocking fee... I asked for their legal department, he said they had none (yeah right) Then I told him I needed his lawyer then. He said they didn't have one... if they don't they need to get one... so I kept on the whole sue, legal, and eventually he stated that I will receive a credit. it will take 2 days... we'll see if I get it.

Here is the email that I got

This e-mail is being sent to confirm that:

1. Your account has been cancelled,
    2. We have issued you a full product refund,
    3. Your credit card will not be charged again,
    4. You will not receive any more shipments from EasyWhite Labs, and
    5. You can keep the EasyWhite Labs as our gift.
    Please keep in mind that it will take 2-3 days for your refund to appear on your credit card statement. Please contact our Customer Service Center at the number below if you have any questions. We will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

Customer Service Team
    M-F 7am-6pm Sat 9am-5pm MST
    [protected]

Marge Anderson Jul 23, 2009

ordered a trial off, paid shipping cost, cancel the order with the 10 day terms, recived a cancel confirmation, still was billed full charge for the product. Called easy white spoke to Jack x138 told me he could not give a credit and i would have recieved a confirmation email the order was cancel. I DID NOT get an email or a credit.

• Pm
    pmdean01 Jul 22, 2009

Like the others, I was mislead when ordering this product. I am disputing the full credit card charge. When I asked them for my cancellation number, they said they would refund 1/2 of the $78. However, when I said I was disputing the full amount and needed the cancellation number for the credit card company, the rep said for me to hold, then he came back and said the full amount would be refunded. We'll see if it happens but I still am disputing the charge.

Bruce50 Jul 17, 2009

There is only one way to beat this company. The Better Business Bureau has no power to do anything and the DA doesn't want to be bothered. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY THAT WILL WORK. PLEASE LISTEN!! All of these bogus ads that you see on Yahoo, MSN, etc regarding Momsteethstory or Cathysteeth, etc. have to pay a fee every time someone clicks on their link. So People... keep clicking on the links incessantly. I click on them at least 100 times a day but one person can't do it alone. Let's beat them at their own game. CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! Keep clicking those ads but don't buy anything. LETS PUT THESE ### OUT OF BUSINESS. JOIN THE ARMY!!! CLICK THESE ### INTO OBLIVION!!

• Bl
    BlowUpTheOffice Jul 16, 2009

I used a credit card that has a $20 limit and ordered 4 free trials. HA!!! Let them send me all the products they want!!!

• To
    Togie Jul 16, 2009

I saw the ad in yahoo where some mom was sharing her experience and i thought it was totally cool because it only would cost 1.83 which is the shipping cost.So i ordered it but when i got the email i saw the whole scam behind it.I`m totally frustrated... I live overseas so i can`t even deal with them.I just cancelled my credit card but i read that it doesnt stop them ( they would get to your new account) I`m really afraid of it.If only i did some research on the web...

Bruce50 Jul 14, 2009

CORRECTION: Their phone number is still operational. They have blocked my number because they're tired of me harassing them. Unfortunately for them, I have a bank of phone numbers at work so they haven't gotten rid of me yet. I would advise all to harrass these ### as frequently as possible. Its toll free and its fun!! Any way we can interrupt their business is one of our weapons against this type of fraud.

Bruce50 Jul 14, 2009

Well... EASY WHITE'S phone numbers are now disconnected!! Are they on the run or just changing their name and contact info. Direct all complaints to their parent company, Adex Media, Inc.

• Ks
    K Smyth Jul 11, 2009

"Easy White", "EZ White", "Teeth Whitening Now" and all other names of this product associated with AdEx Media is a 100% scam. I have been billed six times now, ranging from $78 to $90 for a product I have never tried. This is the first, only and last time I will ever try a product advertised on a major website (MSN). Even though I have called "Easy White" to cancel shipments, a total of 6 boxes sent in a three month period, I was just charged $90 again directly out of my checking account. I have notified my bank and had to cancel my credit/debit card as well as my checking account. This is an outrage! I would like to know how a company is allowed to blatantly scam people with no legal repercussions. This needs to end now. If there are any lawyers reading this, you have an easy case against AdEx Media. Please feel free to sue them on our behalf. I would be more than happy to be a part of a class action suit against AdEx Media.