Laptops for less / Bad service

I purchased an adapter for my MacBook and requested FedEx 2nd day. Turns out that the order was canceled because the shipping and billing addresses were different (part of their fraud policy). This policy was not stated on the website, and I did not receive the email that customer service said they sent out when I called them 6 days later. The customer service people put me on hold for 15 minutes, were very rude and condescending, and could not offer any way to fix this problem. When I proposed that I could place a new order, but that I thought upgrading my shipping to FedEx 2nd day for free would be a reasonable compensation for the inconvenience and failure to contact me on their part, the customer service agent refused and was quite rude.

I would not advise anyone to buy anything from this website, and sincerely hope that this company adjusts its customer service attitude. They don't seem to realize that alienating customers by not taking responsibility for their mistakes, and by being rude and unhelpful is not a good policy.

Tr

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of May, 2009

I suggest contacting the BBB so that they start accumulating complaints on this company.

• Gf
    Grapevine
    Texas
    Phone: 714-361-2653 or 888 260-6548
    laptopsforless.com

I ordered a bulb for 65" Mitsubishi (part #915P049010-ER ) and I get an email from them stating that its on backorder and if we dont hear back from you in 7 days we will send it as soon as its available. I answered it and said please cancel order, im not waiting for 7days then find out that you cant get it. I thought that was over and done with. Well then after I buy another bulb from www.dlplampxpress.com (another company with a crappy attitude) I get email from Laptopsforless telling me thankyou for order and it shipped. ### wont answer email or phones. I have phone on hold right now been waiting for 56:37 minutes on speakerphone and Nobody has picked up yet. And after 3 emails with no reply I guess the only option is send it back and do a chargeback with the bank. Then I bet I will get a response.

• Ro
      25th of Mar, 2011
    Laptops for less - Shipping costs not refunded
    Laptops For Less
    Texas

Returned a bad laptop battery, at my expense. Was told by customer service that I would be reimbursed for the shipping. When it came time to refund my money, the company refused to reimburse me the shipping. I suggest that anyone doing business with this company be Very careful. It took me five months to get my money back from the original purchase. I also received to Major Bad laptop batteries from them. All I wanted was a good working battery and all I got was lost money and major heart burn dealing with them.