RNK Communications Complaints & Reviews

RNK CommunicationsThe company has totally disappeared, and is un-reachable.

I have bought about 30 international calling cards ($5 and/or $10 each) by RNK.
I have been making telephone calls with the cards.
All of a sudden, the cards stopped working. The company could not be reached. Supposedly, they went out of business overnight. Without any prior notices.
How can I receive the refund of the money on the RNK cards which I still own?
Thank you!
Simon Zaslavsky
Tel.: [protected]
My e-mail address:
[protected]@yahoo.com

• In
    InotOk12 Sep 30, 2012

Hi,

Please be careful to buy RNK international 1 cent prepaid phone card. When I used this card, I never can phone someone successfully whatever to china or to US. The company always said your phone is rejected or please use direct phone. I think this is a cheap.

RNK CommunicationsMisleading prepaid phone card charges

I have been using this prepaid card for almost a year because they are offering a long distance charge for only 1 cent per minute as what it said on their prepaid phone card clearly.
I have been enjoying the 1 cents per minute till I bought few of the cards and suprisingly when I used one of the card as usual the minute drops so fast. I was shocked and called the RNK Communications customer service and they told me that the charges has been increased from 1 cent per minute to 5 cents per minute. This is completely rip-off and scam as on the prepaid phone card still stated 1 cent per minute. I felt the company try to cheat consumer by advertising a lower rate i.e 1 cents per minute on the prepaid phone card wherelse the actual charge is 5 cents per minute.
Hope further legal action can be taken on RNK Communications.

• Me
    merdem Jun 17, 2012

Thanks so much for your comment. I will change to another company.