LandCentral.com / A lot of promises, but everything was lie

United States Review updated:
I didn’t like how the company www.landcentral.com worked and divided their responsibilities. I spoke with two guys and they promised me the same services, but in real life they did completely nothing. It was only promises, speeches and useless stuff. I already told them that I wasn’t interested in their services, but they suddenly started to send emails and offers. They are real toadies and completely unprofessional guys.
Aug 15, 2015

N  17th of Aug, 2015 by
Dear Reviewer45001,
Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of LandCentral. I am very sorry to learn that your experience with us, was less than adequate.
I understand your frustration and regret that we provided you with a poor customer experience—it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.
We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will give us a chance to make things right. If you could send us an email at invest@landcentral.com or call us at 877-257-0231 and provide us with some more detail as to what we could do to fix the situation we would be thankful for the opportunity.
Angela Tipton, Land Advisor