Lakme India / Cysteine hair treatment

1 Pune, India Review updated:

Hi

I opted for Cysteine Hair treatment from the Lakme Salon in Viman Nagar (Pune). I got the treatment done on 30 July along with a haircut. The treatment lasted about 2 hours. I specifically told the stylist that my hair was frizzy and i need a treatment to relax it and she suggested i opt for the Cysteine treatment as its chemical free. I wanted the Keratin treatment, but she said they no longer offer the Keratin treatment. I was charged Rs 7200+15% Tax for this treatment. I even Purchased the Shampoo and the Treatment recommended to use after the Cysteine treatment for Rs 2080.

The haircut was as good as a trim . I specifically asked for a change of style, but it didn't look any different from what I already had. I was charged 900 for the haircut which is supposed to be a designed haircut. I wasn't even advised about the charge before hand. When i said i want to redeem my Lakme reward point i was told that the cost will be adjusted in the points itself.

I was called again on 31st July for a hairwash. I noticed no difference even then. I requested the stylist that i was not happy with the haircut and wanted her to give it more shape and layers. She made me stand while she cut my hair and at the end i was left me a shabby and horrendous haircut.

While paying the bill i told the manager and he agreed to give me another appointment to fix the haircut on 6 August. ( I'm definitely not taking up any free service even if it's free). There's barely any length left to work with.

I even opted for a full hand wax ( Normal). But when i went for the Waxing sitting i was told only Flavored wax is available, as the normal wax is not suitable because of the humidity. I was charged Rs 500 for the same.

I had my first hair wash on 2nd August after the treatment and noticed no difference in the texture of my hair. In fact i found my coarse and dry than before. I used to use Bed Head shampoo and conditioner and after the wash it felt super smooth. But this De Fabulous Revive shampoo and treatment made no noticeable difference to my hair after use.

I was told i wont need to blow dry my hair of use a straighter after the treatment and the knots in my hair will reduce. i have since the treatment noticed dandruff falling all over even at the slightest brush of touch of my hair. I did have dandruff but not to the point of the flakes falling but just touching my hair.

I'm utterly disgusted and disppaointed with the service and the product offered by Lakme.

I just want them to fix the issue or reimburse me the cost of the service which has not lived up to what was promised.

As
Aug 3, 2016

Comments

• Pi
      21st of Sep, 2018

I agree Lakme salon (Vimannagar) is [censored]. I've been to many other Lakme salons in Hyderabad and Bangalore, but this is nothing like a Lakme salon. Such cheap, unprofessional and unskilled staff they have. I feel Lakme should revoke franchisee licence of this branch.