Lakme / Beauty Service gone wrong
I am writing very strongly against Lakme Beauty Salon - Mulund (W), Mumbai. I had gone to there to do few services on eve of my Engagement.
One therapist (named Sangeeta) did eyebrow & forehead threading for me, & god only knows created HAVOC on my skin. When i came back home my skin was so badly bruised with bad cut marks, as if someone had cut my skin with a knife!
I was in an utter mental stress (when i should have been happy doing my engagement preparations)
Thanks to my wonderful make-up artist, my cuts got concealed for my D-Day.
It's now been over a week, & i feel the cuts will take a while to heal (imagine these are just threading cuts - & how much can a person go wrong!!!) I had to take dermat's help & i am now under some topical treatment.
I sincerely urge this complaint forum to take a strict action against the salon & the therapist in question who just did not cause physical, but mental stress to me as well.
I want to take this matter ahead & i will make sure the salon pays for their unprofessionalism.
I urge all the ladies to NEVER EVER GO TO LAKME SALON. It's the most down market, unprofessional salon i 've ever been to.
Guys, let me know will consumer court help me in this? I want a written apology letter from the salon along with a compensation fee + entire reimbursement of my bill.
More Lakme Complaints & Reviews
- Lakme India - Cysteine hair treatment 
- Lakme - LAKME and STREET WEAR selling Expired Cosmetics 
- Lakme - High charges and Bad service 
- Lakme - variations in shades of lipsticks of same number 
- Lakme - Bad service 
- Lakme India - lakme salon bellandur road, bangalore
- [Resolved] Lakme India - straight therapy.
- Lakme India - service
- Lakme India - poor quality
- Lakme India - complaining about very very poor service for bridal makeup.. a lady named ambiga was doing very very very poor service in trail makeup.