LA Fitnessstaff professionalism and competence

D Sep 15, 2017 Review updated:

I have been a member at L.A. Fitness Orlando on Goldenrod for a year and a half. My regular workout time is 5:00 am, since joining my husband became a member and just recently my nephew who is on the fast track to becoming a D-1 College basketball player.

My problem is that every morning the weights are scattered everywhere in the gym which clearly means that the night staff did not do their part in organizing the gym before closing. This is not only dangerous its also an insult to paying members that has the right to expect to work out in a safe environment. In addition to that my nephew that comes for the main purpose of practicing his shots before school is blocked from doing so for the mere fact that the custodian decides to wait until 5:30 am util 8:00 to mop the floors of the court, the gym hours are from 5:00 am -11:00pm which mean I should have use of the facilities during these hours. I understand she has to clean but this should be done after hours not interfering with paying clientele use of the facilities.

Last issue is the sauna, there should be a sign banning nudity in the sauna it makes others uncomfortable, there is no way anyone should be exposed to a naked body while sitting in the sauna, this is unfair and unacceptable. We all love the gym because of convenience and equipment but more consideration should be given to members.

Please try to rectify these issues. Thank you!

• H
      Jun 13, 2019

Wait hold I am former employee and let me get this straight your expecting the workers in the gym to clean and pick up the weights after their shift is over at around 10 or 11 p.m the workers have family's they wanna get back home too also. But ok let me educate you real quick a employee shift that is closing ends at the same time as the gym closes and they dont get paid for the extra time that they stay and clean the basketball courts or pick up the weights. Also how do you think the weight get all mixed up in the first place I'll tell you its the members who dont care for uniformity and just leave crap lying around everywhere if you wanna blame someone blame your fellow members who are GROWN men and women who cant do the simple task of putting back the weights they used it's laughable. As for more consideration should be given to members I think its the other way around more consideration should be given to the workers.