LA Fitness — staff professionalism and competence
I have been a member at L.A. Fitness Orlando on Goldenrod for a year and a half. My regular workout time is 5:00 am, since joining my husband became a member and just recently my nephew who is on the fast track to becoming a D-1 College basketball player.
My problem is that every morning the weights are scattered everywhere in the gym which clearly means that the night staff did not do their part in organizing the gym before closing. This is not only dangerous its also an insult to paying members that has the right to expect to work out in a safe environment. In addition to that my nephew that comes for the main purpose of practicing his shots before school is blocked from doing so for the mere fact that the custodian decides to wait until 5:30 am util 8:00 to mop the floors of the court, the gym hours are from 5:00 am -11:00pm which mean I should have use of the facilities during these hours. I understand she has to clean but this should be done after hours not interfering with paying clientele use of the facilities.
Last issue is the sauna, there should be a sign banning nudity in the sauna it makes others uncomfortable, there is no way anyone should be exposed to a naked body while sitting in the sauna, this is unfair and unacceptable. We all love the gym because of convenience and equipment but more consideration should be given to members.
Please try to rectify these issues. Thank you!
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - personal training contracts
- LA Fitness - fitness trainers
- LA Fitness - rude front desk with harassing closing announcements 
- LA Fitness - very bad service 
- LA Fitness - billing nightmare