Kwik Kar / service

475 So Denton Tap RoadCoppell, TX, United States
Phone: 972-304-1095

I took in my car to get one of the front light bulb replaced, and on that same evening after they had replaced it, the low beams on both lights would not work. I took it back for them to fix it a week later, and they could not seem to find the problem. They suggested that I go to an electrial shop to get it looked at.

Why should I incur a debt of $200 or more when I just needed them to replace a burnt bulb? The owner was arrogant when I spoke to him on the phone, and suggested I take my care elsewhere. After telling him that I was not happy with his response and that I was going to report this to Kwik Kar, he decided to give me back my money " IF I HAD A RECEIPT".

I just feel that this is not fair, and who knows how many more people are being treated in this manner.

Something should be done for me, so I dont have to be dish out a ton of money, for replacing a burnt out light bulb. I really hope that you respond to me, and challenge the owner. His name is Lee Spann, his telepone number is [protected]. I have been a customer at that location for 3 years, and dont ever intend to go back.

Peter