06:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Kroger / the store general manager

Re Dec 31, 2014 Review updated:

I went to the fuel center on 12/29/2014. I went there to fill up my tire. I attempted to use their air pump but it only made my tire worse until it was a flat as a pancake. I am pregnant and we do not have any cell phones due to us trying to save money. I went to the booth to ask them for a phone to call my husband for help. The assistant said he didn't have a phone so I asked a few of the people at the gas station. When I was walking around to the pumps, the store manager came up to me and told me not to be bothering his customers! I shop at this store 5-7 days a weeks and typically spend over $2000 a month. I am there using a service of theirs which makes me a customer! He didn't ask if I needed help. He treated me like I was a piece of dirt on his shoe. I will never shop at this store again.

Comments

• Jk
      4th of Jan, 2015

You spend $2000 a month in a Kroger but can't afford a stinkin' cell phone? You're either a liar, a bulimic, or some sort of psychotic. You've lost something more than just some air from your tire, babe.

• Ru
      6th of Jan, 2015

First of all you are obviously a child and your husband needs to be arrested for getting you pregnant. How do I know you are a child by your behavior. Why are you driving anyway, you are only six years old. You have no right to bother other customers. He has a point, you are a customer bothering other customers and he is not required to lend you his phone or a store phone. Since you are six years old, perhaps you filled out the tire wrong the the problem is yours.