Kraft Velveeta Cheese — Won't melt!!!
Just got a box Kraft Velveeta Cheese (used to use it on burgers, dogs, crackers, scrambled eggs grilled cheese sandwich and in a sauce on Pittsburg potatoes. It WON'T melt. Mixed it into hot mashed potatoes and ate it finding the same chunks of cheese unmelted??? put it on scrambled eggs in a cast iron pan with cover on it and after an extra long time the cheese looked like I just cut it and put it on; IT WON"T MELT.
What did Kraft do to it. I'm going to cheddar on my scrambled eggs and I don't know what I'll put in the sauce for Pittsburg potatoes but it won't be velveeta. Hope they look at this site some time for they only have a 20 or so word little box on their web site to send a complaint. Why did they change it??
More Kraft Velveeta Cheese Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots 
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers 
- Kraft Corn Nuts - Can break teeth 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet 
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - Kraft Cheese of America Singles Contaminated Products 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip